Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pirate_girl

Meyer Mike -- pls. send PG your email addy

pirate_girl
9 years ago

Hey Mike,

I thought you'd be getting in touch w/ me thru the GW facility to provide your email address? Remember, your Member Page is not enabled for it, where as mine is.

I need to move this plant out Mike (the white E. milii). I'm not offering it at my plant society meeting TONIGHT as you said you wanted it, but haven't contacted me.

Contact me soon pls. Mike, or if you can't take it or don't want the plant, PLMK as there will be other takers in a NY minute once I offer it. ;>)

Comments (9)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Karen... Want me to text him about your post? ;-)

Laura

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

Hi karen..

I did e-mail you weeks ago and set my profile up for others to be able to reach me..I have been getting e-mails from members here through the Garden Web..

I'll try you again, and let me know if you get it, ok?

Thanks)

Nite

Thanks Laura))))

• pirate_girl
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks Laura, appreciate the offer.

Hi Mike, thanks for the EM which I just got (guess I never got the prior one, hum). This is yours OK, since you want, it's lovely, 6" tall or so & currently in bloom. I'll Em ya later, will likely mail it Monday so it doesn't weekend somewhere unpredictable.

Also, I need to ask how to mail it, it's a rooted plant, guess I just take off all the mix (is that what's called 'bare root'?), probably wrap dry in newsprint (no plastic & ship).

If Mike or others know differently to instruct me how to pack it I'm all ears.

Mike, we'll EM privately on Hoyas, OK? Thanks for the response, glad you're still interested.

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

Karen...

I hope your weather has been warmer than mine these days..It's 48 today and just miserable out. We can't even keep our windows open yet and stay warm.

I would wrap the roots up in towel paper and then news paper around the whole plant..If you leave some soil on the root, basically just pull it carefully from the pot, I think it will do much better.
    If you rinse all the soil off and just send the roots, then that is bare root..

I usually use a small box and then surround the plant in the center with lots of newspaper so it doesn't get crushed in the mail..Hope that helps..Glad to receive such a beauty.

I'll wait for your E-mail and have a much warmer sunnier day then me..

Mike

• pirate_girl
    Original Author
    9 years ago

A little tease for Mike, a pic of his soon to be white blooming E milii.

{{gwi:87022}}

'cause she's so cute, here's another.

{{gwi:87024}}

When there's a break in the mother plant's blooming, I'll try to make some more cuttings for future swaps.

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Sweet!!!

Looks like a Beauty to me!! How nice of you, Karen!!!

Lucky dog, Mike!! ;-)

Laura

• meyermike_1micha
    9 years ago

I love it..It is a cutie Karen..Just the color I always liked.
    Thanks again..
    I may have to buy another card reader for my camera..I took pic for you of the Hoya I wanted you to see and someone stole it at work..

Will wait upon your e-mail

Hello Laura, good to see you..By the way, 37 degrees this a.m...It's just way weird for this time of the year..

Mike

• pirate_girl
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Darn that's a shame, about the card they stole.

Switching to EM Mike.

Karen

• pirate_girl
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Darn that's a shame, about the card they stole.

Switching to EM Mike.

Karen

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!