Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cant log on anywhere

Posted by teengardener1888 NY Albany 5a (My Page) on
Mon, May 27, 13 at 21:40

What is going on with gardenweb. Got on on my moms phone because already logged on

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cant log on anywhere

All the forums have gremlins. Powers that be are working on it.

o

Hopefully they fix the problem with accessing profiles too.

o

TG,

Pls. read at the top of this Forum (& several others at least), where GW folks posted in BRIGHT RED, that gremlins are at work, interfering w/ logging in & that they already know & are working on it.

They can't make it more visible than that!

o

Yes i noticed that after i made the post. But what the heck are gremlins and how can they interfere with my loggins

o

It means there are some glitches in the system & they're working on it already.

If you want a definition of "Gremlin", I invite you to look it up.

o

It seems like the problems are done with and I have been able to share pixs of some of my plants

o

Cool, I knew they would fix it very quickly.

TG, whenever you get a chance to, you must see the movie Gremlins. It's a classic!

o

She probably is too young to remember the movie!!! That was the funniest post I've seen in awhile "what in the heck is a Gremlin?". ... Still laughing!!

o

Its a he. You are the first one to call me a female

o

Gender is not what's important here.

We are all merely hive-minded drones who slave tirelessly to appease our plant overlords.

:D

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here