Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scootsybootsy

Schefflera help

scootsybootsy
9 years ago

I recently got a schefflera probably about a month ago. I repotted it, it has drain holes. I am new so i keep a watering log on all my plants of how long in between watering. I dont use it as a schedule i use it to know about how long i go in between, i water when the soil feels like it needs it. The lower leaves seem to start feeling dry and the just eventually fall off. I am not having dramatic loss but more and more of the sets of leaves are feeling dry so I can only assume they are going to fall as well. They are green and dry right now but the ones that have actually fallen are a light green. According to my log i water about every 7-10 days which is when the plant is about 1/2 way dry or a little over. I have read so many mixed things on when to water. Also it is tower the corner of the window does it need more light? Why is this happening to it. I added a picture there is nothing to see its how to leaves feel. Also if this isn't a schefflera let me know i just thought it was from pics I saw online.

This post was edited by scootsybootsy on Sat, May 31, 14 at 6:52

Comments (3)