Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
is there a specific name for these pots?

Posted by nancy_pnwzone8 OR zone 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 13:49

if you go to this link below, there is a picture of an aglaonema in a passive hydroponic pot. i was wondering if these pots have a specific name, or brand name? it looks like a net pot set into a DWC reservoir, but without aeration.

the site is italian if that makes a difference. i think i remember reading a while ago about these types of pots being used for house plants in europe in the early 70's, but i can't remember for sure.

tia,

nancy

ps i'll cross post this on hydroponics forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Giuseppe Mazza photo of Aglaonema nitidum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: is there a specific name for these pots?

Hi Nancy,

I have no idea what the pot is, but why not write Mr. Gieseppe Mazza or whomever answers emails?

Can't hurt, right?

When I clicked on the site it was in English. If you're getting Italian, there's a tab for English.

Good luck, Toni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here