Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 16:01

Another gift plant.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A cane Begonia?

Are you shure they are even begonia

o

Sure? Well, 99%. Giving the same percentage to seeing some flowers soon, which would bump it to 100%. Will add pics when they show up. This one's supposed to be salmon, I think, but already I'm confused about what she said after moving them a few times. Thanks for looking!

o

They're definately Begonias.

Salmon flowers sound pretty. My Begonias are either pink or white. lol.

Cane sure is thick..Mom must be huge.

Purple, what do you mean, moving? Toni

o

Just moving them from her yard to mine, then the potting operations, then a few porch shifts until I decided where they should sit until I get another urge to move them around.

Yesterday was an awesome plant day!

o

The naked sticks are starting to show signs of growth!

o

sounds great

o

I'm pretty geeked about it.

o

The pink protuberances are now actual leaves. Floppy stems are now holding themselves up, even through last week's gusts (50 mph) from TS Debbie.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here