Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I've linked to this forum on my company blog

Posted by StewartsJon none (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 12 at 3:58

Having just joined and found this place very learned, I have posted a permanent link to this forum on my blog, which forms parft of my employer's wesbite.

We are an interior landscaping company in Southern England, and one of my odder official duties is updating the website & blogging to keep it on Google's radar.

Here's the blog:

http://stewartsofficeplants.blogspot.co.uk/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I've linked to this forum on my company blog

Just an additional comment - if I have transgressed some forum rule by posting a link like this, mods: please delete. No wish to offend, having only recently joined.

o

your link.

I think it's fine to honestly explain a link and invite people to visit. It's those who pretend to answer a question and include their link (as if it has useful info pertinent to the question but doesn't) that are offensive.

I got to something that said, "Enjoy the hot weather while it lasts" and had to leave before, well, I can't say that here, but good luck!

o

Yeah - our weather is a bit untypical right now for the UK, my office is 32 deg C at the mo! You'll see it'll start raining before the Olympics get going, mark my words!

o

That's 89 F, 1 more degree and you can start sweating (insert evil laugh sound effect.) Wish it would cool off to such a lovely temp here... besides between midnight and 8 AM!

I can't wait to watch the Olympics. More into the winter sports, but some of the summer stuff is cool too. Are you close to the action?

o

I live fairly near the sailing venue - Weymouth & Portland - and work is almost on top of the London to Weymouth road so next couple of weeks are going to be a traffic nightmare.

Typical Brit, always moaning, I know...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here