Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone seen Karen?

Posted by asleep_in_the_garden (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 31, 13 at 9:31

Can't help noticing she's hasn't been posting lately.
Karen if you see this please let us know that you're okay.

There's no way I'm the only one around here who misses you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Sheesh! I really need to wake up

Sorry ...I should have been more specific...Karen aka Pirate Girl.

o
RE: Has anyone seen Karen?

Just so you know, I was given a scolding from GWeb about posting this same question about another member. It's considered an "off topic ".

(Just a friendly comment from me.)

o
RE: Has anyone seen Karen?

Thanks Rhizo,we can let this one "fall off" the board then!

Funny thing is that originally I was thinking I had posted this here(because this is one of her haunts),when in fact I had started the thread in the off topic side of this forum(which seldom see activity at all these days).

...Not that it wouldn't be perceived in the same way there(I remember the thread you speak of).

I just hope she's not gone...after all she's given over a dozen years to this place.

Having said that,I think I can safely say we can be done with this thread.

*whistles past the graveyard*

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here