Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
drip trays for hanging baskets?

Posted by parker806 zone 8 GA (parkervicki2000@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Jul 31, 08 at 11:12

i saw some of these at walmart but they are out of them now. they are clear plastic and attatch to the hanging baskets on the sides. they are about the same as the ones that you sit a pot in. does anyone know where i can order some of them. i will need about 16 or 18 of them. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: drip trays for hanging baskets?

Check out the web but I think they come up to 10" . (curtis wagner plastics corp. Houston tx) I also saw them at walmart bought a few and they work well !Hope this helps !

o

thank you. i called our local walmart and they are out of them. thanks again

o

If you water them with ice cubes they won't drip.
You just have to be sure you don't have a cube sitting on part of a plant.

o

Our walmart carries them sporadically. You can buy them online below.

Here is a link that might be useful: drip trays

o

Try HD or Lowes, HD usually carries two sizes, WM only carries one, for 10 in pots, I dont have many 10 in pots so this doesn't help me.

o

i called the curtis wagner plastics corp. they will only to sell wholesale. they do not sell to the public. they suggested walmart. i will check out charleys greenhouse and garden. i see that they have 4/$8.95
thanks for all the help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here