o
Forums Problem or Purpose?

Posted by teengardener1888 NY Albany 5a (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 12:54

Why are only 4 post showing at a time?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Forums Problem or Purpose?

Its like almost 99.9 percent of the discussions are lost?!?!?!?!?! i seen this earlier and thaught it was a glitch but its not! And it only looks like it happened to the houseplant forum

o

Not sure, but that is how it is showing for me, too.

Josh

o

If you had threads bookmarked in your browser, you can read them. But they aren't showing in the list, only the newest.

o

Not sure what happened, but I've alerted our tech team. Hopefully they'll have the threads restored soon.

No one reported this, and I just happened to stumble upon it. If at any time you see a technical issue, please don't hesitate to contact us via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. We'll be able to address it very quickly.

Thanks!

Tamara

o

Thanks Tamara for the reeassurance

o

I reported a (different) problem a couple of times on that link a few months ago but no response and the problem's still there.

o

Hi Tropicbreezent,

I just checked our mailbox and we responded to your message once in January and once in April, but didn't get a response back from you. Sounds like you aren't receiving our emails. Could they have possibly landed in your spam folder? If you want to contact me directly through my profile, I'll be happy to sort out your issue.

Tamara

o

In addition to only a few messages showing on this forum (10 messages as of a moment ago,) the links to the other pages are missing. Thanks for your help, Tamara.
- Tiffany

o

This is probally the oddest problem I have ever seen on gardenweb.....Hope it gets solved

o

I hope so too. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

I have some things to add to some discussions, but can't find them. I may not be using the right words but it seems like the search thing isn't finding discussions in HP forum. And yesterday, I meant links to other pages of the HP forum are missing. The 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...

The very last message showing has changed and I couldn't find anything in any of them that would break the code. Sometimes people use HTML and leave something open, but doesn't look like any of that in the messages showing, 13 at the moment.
- T

o

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay is getting the posts restored, but they are working on it. The fix was a little more complicated than expected and they are working on recovering the backup files.

I'll let you know if there are any further updates, but crossing fingers that things are restored within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience!

Tamara

o

Thanks for the update! Sending good vibes to those working on this, we're all cheering for them!

o

Looks fixed, TYVM, powers that be!
- Tiffany

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here