Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I found pretty little flowers....

Posted by emerald1951 4 (rstrobel@mchsi.com) on
Wed, Jul 25, 12 at 21:53

Hi all,
I was just checking on my plants and look what I found, I have never had a sans bloom before....pretty little flowers....linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I found pretty little flowers....

I'm surprised that you didn't remark on the fragrance.

o

Wow Linda, congratulations, must be very exciting, & so pretty in its dainty, firecrackery way. It may even be evening fragrant, pls. let us know.

I've never had a Sans bloom either, so mind if I ask pls. what exposure that window is at?

Maybe your Christmas Cactus had a talk w/it. Enjoy!

o

Wow that's pretty. How old is your Sans (better yet, how long have you had it)?

Planto

o

Nice stalk, lots of flowers!

o

Commercially we always cut them off because they make a sticky mess when they collapse, but at home you should enjoy it!

o

HI all, yes it is very fragrant...I did notice that...
the plant is on my patio, on the north side of my house, it gets the morning east sun and thats all....and it get the rain and the great outdoors...I've only had this plant a couple of years, I started it from a leaf cutting, I found a leaf blade on the floor at Lowe's and ask for it and stuck it in a pot of soil and this is what I have....
but the flowers must be short lived they are gone this morning, just the unopen ones are left....thanks for looking.....linda

o

Linda, maybe you threatened it? lol

What ever you did, you accomplsihed something with that plant I could never. Wow.

Mike:-)

o

Linda, Beautiful flowers/Sans. I've never seen Sans here on GW or anywhere else w/so many flowers. Toni

o

HI...I don't know any thing about the flowers, I thought that they didn't last, but now that it is evening again, the flowers are all open again and some of the others are open...and yes I can smell the flowers across the room...they are very fragrant..and very delicate.....thanks all for your comments and looking...linda

o

Can you say you're hooked on Sans now?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here