Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My plants upon request

Posted by CactusBoss Zone 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 29, 13 at 23:03

Here they are plato. I moved them to one location for pics but they're not usually in those spots. I have a question on my Alg cuttings. How long will they take to root? http://www.flickr.com/photos/99571090@N04/. Oh and some of the pics are older.

This post was edited by CactusBoss on Mon, Jul 29, 13 at 23:04

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My plants upon request

Those are awesome! I'm jealous. It makes me wonder how those super fuzzy ones can photosynthesize when they are all wrapped up in that fuzz! It seems like that would block out all light.

o

Cactus,
You do have quite the cactus collection there (I can see the reason for your name)! I unfortunately cannot answer your question about your Alg cuttings, I've never tried growing them from cuttings before.

I took pictures of the rest of my plants (if you were interested in seeing mine). Some pictures are a little... soft looking, the outdoor lighting wasn't working with me. I don't have as many plants as I used to. I had quite the collection of cacti myself, but thanks to all that rain we got, I lost all but two.

Thanks for looking at my pictures!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Photobucket Album

This post was edited by plantomaniac08 on Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 11:22

o

CactusBoss link. Quite a crowd! Nice.

o

cactus,

aglaonemas tend to be slow growers. cuttings taken during the summer can show roots in a month or two. winter cuttings - without bottom heat - can take half a year. warmth and light definitely speed things along.

cheers,

nancy

o

Cactus,

I currently have an aglaonema slip rooting in potting soil. It took about a month to start growing roots.

Here is a link that might be useful: Trini Garden

o

New addition!!

o

Cactus Boss..is your plant an Epiphyllum? If not, what's its type?

o

hopefulauthor, it's Rhipsalis paradoxa!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here