Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cactusboss

My plants upon request

CactusBoss
10 years ago

Here they are plato. I moved them to one location for pics but they're not usually in those spots. I have a question on my Alg cuttings. How long will they take to root? http://www.flickr.com/photos/99571090@N04/. Oh and some of the pics are older.

This post was edited by CactusBoss on Mon, Jul 29, 13 at 23:04

Comments (8)

• pumpkineater2
    10 years ago

Those are awesome! I'm jealous. It makes me wonder how those super fuzzy ones can photosynthesize when they are all wrapped up in that fuzz! It seems like that would block out all light.

• plantomaniac08
    10 years ago

Cactus,
    You do have quite the cactus collection there (I can see the reason for your name)! I unfortunately cannot answer your question about your Alg cuttings, I've never tried growing them from cuttings before.

I took pictures of the rest of my plants (if you were interested in seeing mine). Some pictures are a little... soft looking, the outdoor lighting wasn't working with me. I don't have as many plants as I used to. I had quite the collection of cacti myself, but thanks to all that rain we got, I lost all but two.

Thanks for looking at my pictures!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Photobucket Album

This post was edited by plantomaniac08 on Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 11:22

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    10 years ago

CactusBoss link. Quite a crowd! Nice.

• nancy_pnwzone8
    10 years ago

cactus,

aglaonemas tend to be slow growers. cuttings taken during the summer can show roots in a month or two. winter cuttings - without bottom heat - can take half a year. warmth and light definitely speed things along.

cheers,

nancy

• Calvin Ragoonanan
    10 years ago

Cactus,

I currently have an aglaonema slip rooting in potting soil. It took about a month to start growing roots.

Here is a link that might be useful: Trini Garden

• CactusBoss
    Original Author
    10 years ago

New addition!!

• birdsnblooms
    10 years ago

Cactus Boss..is your plant an Epiphyllum? If not, what's its type?

• CactusBoss
    Original Author
    10 years ago

hopefulauthor, it's Rhipsalis paradoxa!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio