Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank You For Help With CC/EC

Posted by Enterotoxigenic00 none (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 6, 12 at 11:42

Thank you for help with my easter cacti that lost leaves and had some rotting. I had to special order the fine orchid bark. Sometimes it's hard to find certain supplies up here in the high desert of So. Ca. The plants seem happier and healthier already.
The heat here makes growing certain plants difficult. So far I've been lucky. I am trying to take pics and upload to show everyone my plants that summer outdoors in this heat that sometimes reach 107-110. They range from creeping charlies to all spiders and in between. I for some reason planted massive amounts (yes, as in very many, tons) of the different spiders, now what to do with them. The solid greens are huge. They even survive freezing winters outside.
I just ordered a curly spider and can't wait for it to get here!
Again, thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank You For Help With CC/EC

I'm so glad that you've been able to turn your epiphytic cacti around. They can be very forgiving; a really rewarding group of plants.

What ARE you going to do with all of those spiders, lol? I know what you mean about how cold hardy they are. I used to see them in the landscaping when I lived in the Hilton Head area.

o

You are very welcome!
I'm glad you ordered the bark for the easter cactus! :-)

Josh

o

Gosh, I should have said that I can't claim ANY of your gratitude! I just didn't want you to feel ignored, lol. I had a feeling that Josh was one of the one's behind the support you received.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here