Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

Getting alittle fresh air

Lamora
10 years ago

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on much, but I have been having a hard time with anything these days but getting my knee better, but I do think of all of you often..

anyway, thought I would share some pics of my plants getting some fresh air for a while, hope the overcast stays and the sun don't come out for a while.

This is my Hindu Rope Hoya-- not sure what the white stuff is on this, it is only on these leaves and not spreading to other leaves, and it doesn't come off. Should I just cut the leaves off? or leave it as is? I doesn't seem to be bothering anything for the moment.
{{gwi:99095}}

and these are my little ones-- some have new starts, some are just sitting there doing nothing. I keep thinking I am doing something wrong.. but they seem healthy so I guess I am not going to worry much--
{{gwi:99096}}

and this is my husbands pride and joy!! (finally talked him into doing this and getting them off the cieling of the bedroom!!)
{{gwi:99098}}
(and the truck and rv in the background too-- lol)

Well, I will try to get on more often, post more pictures. (I do have a lot more-- lol)

Hope to see you all soon!
Marjie

Comments (6)