Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
When is it official...

Posted by ymaddox ky 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 25, 12 at 15:54

that your a flower addict. I actually went throughout the house counting my flowers...i counted 74 and I have not even starting bringing flowers in for the winter. Haha bet my husband gets tired of this and gets my greenhouse built, although he loves flowers too, so we will see.

Here is a few of mine:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: When is it official...

My name is Susan and I am a plant addict. :-)
I guess it could be worse but this sure is an expensive habit especially when you're addicted to hoyas.

I have many more plants to bring in then what I took out in April. My son-in-law is supposed to make a sunroom for me out of a storage room in my house so hopefully I will not have to move out of my house to make room for plants,.

Susan

o

welcome to this wonderful addiction..I too am addicted to plants, I'd rather buy a plant instead of anything else..ppl that have a problem with it I just say "its my thing, get over it"..you will find so much knowledge on this site, I myself don't know alot of the proper names of plants but that doesn't make me love them any less, you will also encounter many different personalities here as well so you might want to grow a thick skin..enjoy the experience..Im Marion

o

Your pic.

If you have to finagle to find a way to have a place for them for the winter, it's official!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here