Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I finally found one!

Posted by Lamora 4 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 9, 12 at 16:46

Hi All you green thumb people you!! lol, Good mood I am in, take it while it is here, never lasts long with me.

Anyway yesterday I actually got to go to HD and look-see what they had. I have been looking for a Donkey Tail, Mule Tail, whatever you want to call them, for a long time now.(tag said both names and Hybrid, me being not too smart have no idea what that means-- lol)

I finally found one! The cashier thought it was kinda pricy, ($5.00) and I told her I've been looking for one for a while now, she said that may be the reason for the price~ low demand? But I didn't care. I wanted it. Here is my new addition to my family~~
Photobucket
I think he is purtty!
Marjie~~ a very satified person right now :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I finally found one!

Feels good doesn't it!
He is very purtty. Note that we
said, 'he'. lol

o

yep-- Feels GREAT! and yes, he~~ (he let me look) hahaha

He said his name was George, so I guess he is "Handsome". ;)

o

You're right...handsome.
I was wondering how are your spider plants doing?

o

Enterotoxigenic00~~ hi, My momma spider plant is ok, she is getting new leaves in, on top. Still no new shoots tho. But she has been thru a lot these past few months and I think she may need a bit more time to get better. I was looking at some pic of her when I first got her, she was so pretty then. I am hoping to get her back there.

Thanks for asking :)

I do have a question tho, will the new growth "push" out the old leaves? there are so many cut off brown leaves ends. I was just wondering if the new would get rid of the old~~ in time of course. Will she get back to where she was? or will the old burned leaves always be there... I love this plant, I love them all. But this Spider is my first baby. She's kinda my "special" plant. But you couldn't tell.. could you.. ;)

Marjie~~ hopeful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here