Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new jade plant

Posted by organic_mike02 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 20, 10 at 18:33

hi whip
i have a few questions on my jade plant.i just bought on from home depot(a very large on)and was courios,it was kinda big for the pot i bought it in,did i repot it too soon??/it seems to be doing fine,sprouting new sapplings off the branches ec ect,but dosnt seem to be grow much other than that??did i stunt the groth??

thanks
Organic_mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new jade plant

Am I missing something?

"sprouting new sapplings off the branches ec ect, but dosnt seem to be grow much other than that??"

That IS new growth, why doesn't that seem to count for you?

Unless I misunderstand,

new growth = NOT stunted growth

As to Pot Size, perhaps pix would help us see what you mean. If no pix, perhaps tell the size of both the plants & the pot. Otherwise, how can we form an opinion?

If you're new & don't know this yet, pls. switch over to the Cactus & Succulent forum (sort of next door) & see the many, many Posts on Jades (Crassula ovata). May answer some of your questions & shows lots of pix of plant-to-pot size for you to see.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here