Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Houseplant Giveaway on my blog

Posted by dieg01991 4a (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 27, 11 at 21:52

I just wanted to let all you houseplant lovers know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now. I'm giving away free houseplants, (common houseplants, succulents and tropicals) and you can sign up to win multiple times. Check out the details on my blog if you're interested.

Free Plant Giveaway Details

Thanks,
Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Houseplant Giveaway

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Houseplant Giveaway on my blog

Hi everyone, just wanted to remind you that you have one week left to sign up for the free houseplants giveaway on my blog.

Thanks,
Amy

o

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway for FREE plants! Enter to win by midnight Friday Sept. 9th. Click on the link to enter, there are several ways you can win!

Here is a link that might be useful: Free house plant giveaway

o

Hi Dieg,

It's a lovely offer, but you may get better results if you post it on the Exchange Page. That's where folks know to go for swaps of any kind on here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here