Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrblubs22

Plants after a Hail storm...

MrBlubs
9 years ago

When I was away we happend to just have the first hail storm of the season and I just happend to have My ponytail palm, umbrella plant, and my biggest spider plant outside... And it happend to be the first time I have ever put plants outside... Anyway the hail did a real number on all of them.... To the point where it's almost sad.... I just left them outside again for a couple weeks but had to bring them in due to a heavy snow storm.... So I trimmed em up and don't know what to do. I know my Spider plant will recover but It used to be so huge.... Which is kinda sad.... And I'll probably report it as it is really pot bound.... My Pony palmd look really sad too...... They never really grew well in my house just kinda didn't die.... So Now Idk what to do with it. And the worst one is my umbrella plant..... Was growing really good and now I'm afraid it might be done for.... Practically all the leaves are gone and there is damage to the stem.... And only one of the stems actually is sprouting new growth...
Here's some pics
Can they all recover?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia