Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Adenium seedlings

Posted by ttkidd Toronto ON (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 7, 13 at 13:58

HI all,

I haven't posted here in a couple years now... thought I'd post a few updates.

Posted about these a couple years ago. Some Adeniums I started from seed:

Here they are now. Culled for any that were not producing a nice caudex. I'll admit to not taking great care of them, so they probably haven't grown as fast as they could have, and only one of them has flowered so far.

Any advice or growing tips are always appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adenium seedlings

Wow! I don't know about growing these from seed. But they look nice! Youve got some cuties these :)

o

Those little guys are cute, well done!! There's an Adenium forum, in case you hadn't noticed it.

o

tt,

Nice going! Where did you get your seed from?

o

Lovely looking plants and omg what a great view they have from your window.

o

• Posted by ttkidd Toronto ON (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 16, 13 at 12:49

cactusmcharris: Thanks :) I bought them from Rarexoticseeds, mail order from Montreal (or at least somewhere in Quebec). I got some cactus and agave seeds from them too last year, but they didn't germinate quite as well as the Adeniums.

averil: It's an awsome view of the lake Ontario shore here in Toronto, but it's also south-west facing so I tend to get blasted by the sun in the afternoon. Great for a lot of my plants, but tends to overpower my poor AC.

o

Great looking seedlings and thanks for listing the seed company. I'm also an Ontario resident and might just order from this company and try my hand at growing from seed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here