Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ttkidd

Adenium seedlings

ttkidd
10 years ago

HI all,

I haven't posted here in a couple years now... thought I'd post a few updates.

Posted about these a couple years ago. Some Adeniums I started from seed:

{{gwi:102664}}

Here they are now. Culled for any that were not producing a nice caudex. I'll admit to not taking great care of them, so they probably haven't grown as fast as they could have, and only one of them has flowered so far.

{{gwi:102666}}

Any advice or growing tips are always appreciated.

Comments (7)

• teisa
    10 years ago

Wow! I don't know about growing these from seed. But they look nice! Youve got some cuties these :)

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    10 years ago

Those little guys are cute, well done!! There's an Adenium forum, in case you hadn't noticed it.

• cactusmcharris, interior BC Z4/5
    10 years ago

tt,

Nice going! Where did you get your seed from?

• averil
    10 years ago

Lovely looking plants and omg what a great view they have from your window.

• ttkidd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

cactusmcharris: Thanks :) I bought them from Rarexoticseeds, mail order from Montreal (or at least somewhere in Quebec). I got some cactus and agave seeds from them too last year, but they didn't germinate quite as well as the Adeniums.

averil: It's an awsome view of the lake Ontario shore here in Toronto, but it's also south-west facing so I tend to get blasted by the sun in the afternoon. Great for a lot of my plants, but tends to overpower my poor AC.

• dogg1967
    10 years ago

Great looking seedlings and thanks for listing the seed company. I'm also an Ontario resident and might just order from this company and try my hand at growing from seed.

• PRO
    RAREXOTICSEEDS
    9 years ago

Hi There,
    Our clients rarely complain about our services.
    If you have any questions about our services, we advise you to look at our FAQ : http: //www.rarexoticseeds.com/en/faq .
    Also don't hesitate to contact us at contact@rarexoticseeds.com we will answer you with pleasure and in time.

Thank you.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert