Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ZZ Plant Leaflets

Posted by plantomaniac08 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 15:43

I potted three ZZ Plant leaves about two months ago (three maximum, I don't have an exact date) and so far one is poking through the soil. It's just a matter of time before the other two catch up, I know they both have tubers and one "stem" on each right above the tubers (I checked, call me impatient although two or three months for ZZ Plant leaves can't possibly be impatience).

I'm amazed how fast they grew, I'm still waiting on my Sansevieria leaf cuttings to appear (I know they have roots so it's also a matter of time).

The best plants are free plants!

Planto

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ZZ Plant Leaflets

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 20:03

Good job - Photobucket the soil looks nice & chunky!

Al

o
RE: ZZ Plant Leaflets

You're lucky! I have two ZZ leaves in a pot STILL waiting for new growth to appear since summer 2011!

My two sansevieria cuttings took 12 and 13 months before I saw new growth.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here