Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Greenbo, railing planter for apartments

Posted by DanWalter none (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 20, 13 at 9:23

This is genius! I saw it and fell in love immediately. It looks fantastic and also do the job :) I really recommend on it. Hope you will like it! I bought it from eBay here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENBO-Designed-Railing-Deck-Planter-Smart-Flower-Box-Original-Best-Price-/231068917315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ccc7de43

It is a very good company! Hope I helped.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Greenbo, railing planter for apartments

Is your post an ad? Ads are not permitted.

Toni

o

No, I have just bought 4 planters and I'm really glad I did. It is a new company so I want to push them.. I did some reaserch before I bought the product and it is made in Israel so I searched it on ebay.

o

I apologize if your post wasn't an ad.

Since you're a new member, signed up on GW this month, most assume your thread is an ad.

I looked at the product on Ebay.
Do you not think it expensive? 30.00 fora pot and 20.00 for shipping??

Also, to use indoors, would one not need a railing to hold the pot? I don't understand. Toni

o

I bought four so it cost me 40 dollars each. You right it is not cheap, but it is a great sulotion for apartments houses like mine.
I put them in the balkony of my apartment, so yes you need a railing to hold the pot. The idea of this product that it is good looking, not taking a lot of place and the plant can grow on the railing so you can see it from inside the house and from outside. Hope you understood me.
I will look on the GW, thanks!

o

I've seen these for years.....it's not a new concept. In my lowly opinion, they're kind of odd looking. There are lots of options if you look up 'railing planters' or 'bridge planters'. Use Amazon Prime and avoid shipping costs.

Yes, Toni, they have to be hung over a horizontal railing.

o

$55 bucks for something I can find at Target, Walmart, Kmart, any big box store OR nursery at a quarter of the price and 3x the size? I'll pass.

o

I bought four so it cost me 40 dollars each. You right it is not cheap, but it is a great sulotion for apartments houses like mine.
I put them in the balkony of my apartment, so yes you need a railing to hold the pot. The idea of this product that it is good looking, not taking a lot of place and the plant can grow on the railing so you can see it from inside the house and from outside. Hope you understood me.
I will look on the GW, thanks!

o

Yes, Dan...I truly appreciate that you like your new purchase. I'm sure that you will enjoy the planters for years to come.

We are simply saying that there are lots of other railing planter options on the market.....at lower prices and no shipping costs.

We'd love to see pictures of your new plantings! You may inspire others.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here