Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magreen23

2/3 ID's Needed

magreen23
12 years ago

Hello everyone

I have two more plants that need identification. I received them in the mail a few weeks back as bare root plants started in cell packs, and they were just about dead when I took them out of the package. They're all looking much better now and I've been able to identify several of them on my own, but there are two I am unfamiliar with.

I've been keeping them on my north facing patio in Savannah, GA. Lately it has been in the mid to high 70's during the day and dropping to the mid to high 50's at night. I brought them in last night to take pictures since it was already dark by the time I got around to it.

A)The following plant I had absolutely no hope for, so I put it in this tiny spare container I had lying around. I plan to repot it this weekend.

{{gwi:108640}}
The yellowing is recent, in the past week, and I'm not quite sure how this happened. I have heard it can be from over-watering, but I've only been watering once every 8 days, and since the pot is so small I couldn't imagine it staying wet for long. Could this also be from the changing seasons and I need to rehouse the plant inside?

B)This next plant I have 3 of, and they seem to be doing excellent.

{{gwi:108641}}
{{gwi:108643}}

In one of the pots of this plant, some wandering jew began to grow and perhaps another kind of plant? This other one has a similar leaf shape and coloring, but its growing in an odd position, more like a trailing plant, but as it grows it seems to be growing upward.

Thanks!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022