o
RE: New House Plants

Thank You.

o

The top Pothos is a relatively new species. Harder to find. Toni

o

I almost ordered it online, but then found a bunch of them at Stein Garden & Gifts in Appleton, WI.

I found 2 new Hoya in large hanging baskets yesterday for $6 each at Walmart. I'll hang them up and get some photos.

Jamie

o

Jamie, actually, last month Home Depot had this Pothos in small pots, but they're not easy to locate.
I was given one from someone here on GW, 1 or 2 yrs ago. Then, while browsing Ebay last year, I came across another Pothos that looked similar to the Pothos we have, 'Njoy,' except for a few differences. Pearl & Jam has larger leaves, little variegation shape and last different common names. The one I was given is called, 'Njoy, the one bought on Ebay was labeled Pearls and Jam. There's a very slight difference between the two.

I love Hoyas. Do you know their types? Your're lucky, our Walmart doesn't sell Hoyas, not even basic types.
When you have time, post pics. Toni

o

I think they are Krimson Princess, though they are labeled at Rubra:

I'm having fun with the hanging plants. I have a fair amount of room I can find to hang new plants. :-)

Jamie

o

Jamie....

Absolutely beautiful....I love this special one or course being in love with Potho's...Great picks and may they brings you years of joy..

Mike..:-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here