Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mini Trellis

Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 0:24

Does anyone know where to purchase mini trellises for potted plants? I need to find one that is 12" to 18" tall and will fit it a 6" pot.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini Trellis

Hi Val,

I'm not sure what size trellis you're looking for, but I found this trellis on Ebay.
They run 12" and taller.

trellis

trellis

If you're looking for a smaller trellis, try a nursery that sells Hoyas..They sell plastic hoop trellises. Toni

o

I know I have seen a couple different varieties at Lowes.

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 17, 12 at 16:07

Toni - I just looked on eBay and found some just like yours. I only found the 18" ones but I will keeping looking for the 12" ones. I ordered the 18" anyway and maybe they will work. I need them for my String of Hearts. I love the vines when they hang down but, unfortunately, so do my cats.

Jessie - I looked all over town yesterday (Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, local nursery) and nobody had them. I think I am looking out of season.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here