Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy thanksgiving!

Posted by hopefulauthor z5IL (hopefulauthor@sbcglobal.net) on
Thu, Nov 22, 12 at 10:17

To ALL my Wonderful online friends, have a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving.

God be with you.

Eat, drink and be Merry.

Enjoy your turkey, duck, or whichever bird you choose to dine on this happy day.

Hugs, Toni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy thanksgiving!

Hi Toni!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, and everyone on the forums. My son is back from college, so it should be a good one for me. Hope yours is a great one.

Christopher

o

Thanks, and back'at'cha, and all y'all. (Translation from redneck: Thanks, you too, and everyone out there!)

Getting ready to head out to 2 meals with 2 awesome "sections" of our family, neither of which I'm cooking for a change (the families or the meals.) Now THAT's something to be thankful for! Amen.

o

Happy Thanksgiving Folks!

Charlie

o

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! May your bellies get as full as your plants! :)

Nancy

o

Happy Turkey Day!

o

Let us be thankful on this...and frankly every day! :)

o

Happy Thanksgiving!

Christopher~ How nice! Have a wonderful time with your son!

JoJo

o

Hello everyone!!

You too Toni!!!

Burp... Sorry, excuse me!! ;-)

Full of Turkey and i can't keep my eyes open!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Thank You to all of the wonderful people here at the GW forums!!

Enjoy you time with your family and loves ones!!

Thinking of you all.. ;-)

Laura

o

• Posted by tifflj 6 Pitts, PA (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 24, 12 at 3:24

Happy Thanks giving a day later.

Besides the obvious family, etc... I am thankful to all of you here who have aided me along the way in my new journey. Thank "you" for the gifted baby plants to help me gain experience and knowledge. Truely a selfless act for a person who has only known the other for less than a month and not even in person!!! Just heart warming to know that good people really do exist.

And of course to Charlie for bringing me here and introducing me to this place and everyone here!!! Sooo cool.

Thank you all so very much. You all are awesome and how neat it wold be to meet someday. I just cant say thank you enough!!

Many hugs to all.

Tiff

o

Morning All,

I hope everyone had a fullfilling, 'although, not too full or filling, Thanksgiving.

Now we have Christmas to look foreward to.

Christmas will be here before we know it; time goes by so fast.

I'm certain everyone here had something to be thankful for, especially Christopher.

Christopher, if you happen to see this, I'm happy your son is home from college. May you and your family have a happyy visit.

Laura, you're excused.. :)

Toni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here