Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new Dieffenbachia has a new sprout too!

Posted by tifflj 6 Pitts, PA (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 5, 12 at 13:10

I got this new dieff.recently and the had it labled leopard lily. I now know it a Camaflouge. Found it in my houseplant enclopedia!!

Anyway, excited for the new leaf to appear!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new Dieffenbachia has a new sprout too!

Cute!!

o

Hi Tiff..

How many plants are you up to now?

Wasn't it a total of 5 back in September?

Charlie

o

• Posted by tifflj 6 Pitts, PA (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 22:01

Hhmm, i counted .... 25.....

o

Wow.. That's a Big Increase! But like I tell people.. Overall, it's a cheap habit! Only another PA can understand that..

I was over at Mr. Subjunctive's site today.. he Now has 1043 plants as of today! Nice site though..

Take a look at Good to Grow.. hit the follow button. Liza's a nice girl and fellow PA.. lotsa blogs. Cool pics.

Charlie

o

I just scored several new dumbcanes at lowes, buck a pop, 3 camille, and one compacta...

Ive never actually owned one, although I do have numerous aroids, they are generally too normal for me but for a dollar i bet they will be worth it, they all look just fine too, not rejects...
heres hoping they outgrow mw soon : D

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here