Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lenah_gw

house plant care?

Lenah
9 years ago

I have a giant snake plant that I spread into 2 medium size plants and 1 small (plus ones I gave away.) I have many succulents, my hens and bittys not doing so well ( I water when there dry and then more leaves drop off and die;( I have a moon cactus and a common cactus, I have a spiderplant babies I got from a friend and there�s like 9 � 12 babies in the pot, I have a mother of millions small, 2 aloe a tiny one who always looks like going to die(it was huge but got an burnt so I had to peel it off then cut off bottom stem because it had a rot in middle, so know its got 4 tall leaves in a tiny little pot, and one is big and doing great, getting bigger! African violet, Gerber daisies ( 3-4 not doing so well sine I brought back in, american agave, crown of thorns, 5 AIT plants, 2 shamrocks (1 needs moved BC its not getting enough light), citanella plant, i also have an orchid great grandma bought 2 for me, 1 died other is going down hill, its got 1 tiny new sprout just at ground level, the rest is 4 leaves leaning over. Plant of steel and clivia�.best thing I found was plant succulents and cactus in succulent & cactus soil and in a Terra cotta pot. Some of my plants are not going so well big aloe since I transplanted into bigger plastic pot BC I didn�t have no more Terra cotta pots, so I try to not over water, the clivia has brown spots on outside of tip of leaves, Christmas cactus not blooming since I reported but alive, may be starting too, some succulents and mother of millions hard for me but easy for others, seems to dry out fast. Any ideas what I can do to help the plants that are not doing so well would help. Thanks lenah

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor