Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

Just Saying Hi!

Lamora
11 years ago

Hi! I know I haven't been on much, But I do think of all of you.

I hope you don't mind me using this forum (more ppl come here I think) to say, and I hope I don't offend anyone if I say:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope and pray you all have a safe and very enjoyable day and into the new year...

Love you all,
Marjie

p/s~~ today is My Sadie's (dog) birthday too!! 3 yrs old today!! Will have to give her something special in her food bowl today sometime~~ :)

Comments (8)

• plantomaniac08
    11 years ago

Marjie,
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! And, Happy Birthday to Sadie! How are your plants doing?

Planto

• emerald1951
    11 years ago

Hi....
    I am very please to see you here and to hear you say Merry Christmas....
    A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours..
    Happy Birthday Sadie!!! and many more.....
    A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND BETTER NEW YEAR TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT..................linda

• tifflj
    11 years ago

Aaww, you beat me to it. I was just coming on to say Merry Christmas to my wonderful GW friends. Unfortunately though I dont care if I offend anyone by saying Merry Christmas. ;-)
    I would be offended if anyone was offended!!!

Anyways, you all are awesome and I am so blessed to have you all in my world. Love you all and I hope you have the most beautifil Christmas ever!!

Xo,
    Tiff

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    11 years ago

Hi! Good to hear from you & Merry Christmas right back to anyone who wants it!

I was baking 4 diff. kinds of cookies and a turkey dinner all day. Feels good to sit down and get "planty" for a few mins!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

HI Lamora!!

Merry CHristmas to you and your family!!!

I hope all of the posters listed have a wonderful loving filled holiday. Christmas is from the heart and i hope each and everyone can find the spirit in someone this year.

Love to share the christms sprirt with someone that i don't know and see their faces light up coming from a stranger.. that is how i love to give...

Have a wonderful night all..

Merry CHristms!!!

Laura

• tapla (mid-Michigan, USDA z5b-6a)
    11 years ago

Something for you to consider if you will. I like the mushy ones. Stop reading when you want, but don't forget the very special Christmas Wish at the end!!!

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~W.T. Ellis

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! ~Hamilton Wright Mabie

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. ~Author unknown, attributed to a 7-year-old named Bobby

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. ~Janice Maeditere

Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts. ~Lenora Mattingly Weber

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is. ~Eric Sevareid

Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. ~Oren Arnold

It's really not special - I tricked you. I just wanted to make sure you got it. ;-)

Merry Christmas everyone! - Al

• Vance Evans
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas to you as well!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Al,

This is special... Especially to those who "did get it"

I for one, " GOT IT" Loved all of the sayings.. so true!!

I hope you and your family enjoy this time together and i am so glad to have read this post. Made me feel even better... :)

God Bless everyone,

Merry Christmas...

Feeling so relaxed now.. time to go an stuff the stockings!!

Kids are 26 and 23, but still love to come home for the holidays and see if "santa" left their stockings..

personally, i love doing this too!

It is all from the heart!!! :-)

Laura

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert