Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
$9.00 Sans

Posted by stonesriver 6B Tennessee (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 17, 11 at 17:04

Bought this for a whopping $9.00. I've asked on the Sans Forum but anyone know the name? No yellow; green with dark edging. You can't tell, but the actual sans is 33" high.

Linda

PS: For those who like 'em, too, I've posted some photos of my violets on the AV forum.

Sans1

Sans2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: $9.00 Sans

You have a very pretty plant!

o

I think they're a variety of Mother-in-law's Tongue. I think I have the same variety, though mine's grossly overpotted.

o

Linda,
Me again. Here is a link I think you would enjoy reading.
http://plantsarethestrangestpeople.blogspot.com/2008/02/teacher-sansevieria-trifasciata-part-i.html

o

Thanks, Stush.

I forgot to post on this forum about all the wonderful and informative responses I received on the Sans forum.

I'll check out the blog. Right now the new puppy calls. :-)

Linda

o
A similar looking Sans

Hi Linda,

I think these are of a similar form, these are rooting in pumice. I posted more of these over at the Sans. forum.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here