Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Had to try Ebay 1 mre time last weekend!

Posted by cahac 6A-Va (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 7, 12 at 17:41

I just had to try Ebay 1 more time past weekend. And BOY was i surprised at what i got. ordered Sat nite, it was mailed Tues and i got this morning at 9:30. These i can truthfully say are the nicest plants i have ever bought from Ebay. They orange on left is Sunset Dancer,White is Youp and the unopened red is Tango Dancer. Nice size and full of buds several open blooms. and very few had fallen off Group of 3 tagged and in sleeves for $18.00 Delivered. Looks like she has 5 more sets tonite if anyone is interested hers her ad.
Cliff
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Christmas-Cactus-3-varieties-colors-4-pots-/230890840451?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Had to try Ebay 1 mre time last weekend!

closeup-Sunset Dancer

o

Youp

Here is a link that might be useful: 3 Thanks Cactus

o

Wow!!! Those are gorgeous! :)

o

Looks like you hit the Jack pot with them! Very pretty and at a great price too!! Very lucky indeed~~

Marjie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here