Return to the Hypertufa Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HT class in Springfield MO

Posted by ricks24 MO (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 12, 09 at 16:36

Just wanting anyone in this area to know that there is a class coming up. I've been wanting to do this for a few months. Rick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HT class in Springfield MO

Rick, Are you the teacher or teachee? Billie

o

I live in Rolla and would really like some information on the class. You can e-mail me at rossg@fidnet.com. thanks

o

I live near Harrison AR. Has this already happened?

Roni

o

Just wanted to add my comments. I live in the Branson MO area. I think we lost Rick. I haven't heard anything about a class. I read the Springfield paper most days but could of been something through their garden club. I've made turfa and just want to encourage you to gather your supplies and give it a try. As long as you make the edges/bottoms/corners thick enough I don't think you will fail. I've done several combinations and they all have worked fine. I took things to a farmers market the first part of the month. Told myself that I would be happy if I sold one and sold 3 so felt real good. Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hypertufa Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here