Return to the Hypertufa Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Variations on hypertufa

Posted by tufftufa 9 SC (My Page) on
Thu, May 25, 06 at 12:32

Anyone have any experience with this product?
http://www.flex-c-ment.com

It is a vertical concrete stamping (or carving) application product.

I'd like to know of where to look for papercrete info, too.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Variations on hypertufa

Re: Flex-c-ment - I don't have experience with it but did look into it a year or so ago. I contacted the distributor here, they don't sell this product to the public and to get your hands on it, you have to attend one of their workshops to learn their application 'technique'. That was more than I was willing to do just to play in the mud, so I let it go.

I think this stuff has interesting potential, but experimenting with different recipes found here could yeild a similar product. (rickharmer & tango - where are you?)

As for the papercrete, Marly had an amazing tutorial on papercrete.

What 'cha makin'???

Here is a link that might be useful: Marly's tutorials

o
RE: Variations on hypertufa

I just like to mess around. My notion is that papercrete and hypertufa might make some really fine small pots to give away. The nice thing about things we make (onion relish, chutney, etc. and possibly this stuff) is that when you give it, the receiver does not feel obligated to gift in return. Since I retired and only work occasionally, I've got time and limited money.

Any you tufafolk seem like a crowd I'd like to hang out with, anyway.

David

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hypertufa Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here