Return to the Hypertufa Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I Challenge Thee to make--PICS

Posted by paws4pets SE Ia. (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 15, 05 at 14:57

I have a confession to make. I have been so busy with "real" work and my Stepping stones/Dogs/Life all I got done was half of my armature for my caterpillar. I so SORRY. My plans had to take a backseat.
Now for all who did finish their's post them on this thread. Can't wait to see the finished projects.
I will finish mine when time permits.
If you can't post pics send them to me and I will post on this thread.
Paws

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I Challenge Thee to make--PICS

Hi Paws
Hey dude I'm sorry this didn't work out very well.
I was going to enter a ladybug but thought my participation would just make things worse.
I was looking forward to seeing a few critters myself.
When will your caterpiller be done?
My ladybug has a body and legs. That was the easy part.
She needs the final 'neat' Portland finish.
I don't use paint so the color has to be in the crete itself. The black I can do but the orange is proving more difficult. I have high hopes for a neat recipe heavy on iron filings but I haven't tried it yet.
Today I'm going to grind up some very rust prone metal and give it a try.

If not I'll go with a red instead of the orange.

o

I was making a turtle and got so busy making concrete planters, rocks, benches and table-tops and now people are ordering them for their landscapes...... short story shorter, the turtle has a head and shell, maybe I will find time to finish it. Guess I can post a picture of the stone (not hypertufa). it is 3" thick and white sitting on an un-polished bench-top. One of these days I will have the turtle finished.

o

Seems like everyone got busy which is a good thing.
Paws

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hypertufa Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here