Return to the Hypertufa Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Safety-it CAN be comfortable!

Posted by rickharmer z4British Colum (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 18, 05 at 13:43

Just a short note to say that I'm in love...with a respirator!
I just got a new mask from North Safety Products.It's smaller,far more comfortable and better visibility when wearing it than my previous masks.The cartridges screw on,not some sort of contortionists' nightmare like my previous.
Highly recommended.
Check out www.northsafety.com for your dealer.Mine,BTW,was recommended by a masonry dealer over others in his store.
Cheers from a happy here!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Safety-it CAN be comfortable!

Wow, I was just thinking of researching better masks. Just got diagnosed with "bronchial spasms" due to lots of mold and a sudden drop in temps. Made me think a little harder about what all I've been stirring up and breathing in.....Thanks for the heads up!

o

Thanks for that link, Rick. It looks like a really good mask. I e-mailed them, they have a supplier in Dublin!

o

Look at the 7700 series.It's what I use!
Cheers from here

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hypertufa Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here