Return to the Hypertufa Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Truly inspiring

Posted by Jim_C 5b ON (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 18, 05 at 22:29

Check this site out for some truly inspiring ideas.

http://www.aguafina.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Truly inspiring

• Posted by ltd123 6A southern Ind (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 19, 05 at 12:32

Thanks for the site information. "inspiring" is the right word for this work.
Laura

o

I can never find anything on these sites, I copy and paste on GOOGLE but don't find the right site. How do you find these???

o

Try clicking on the attached link.

Otherwise, copy and paste into the address bar at the top of the browser

Here is a link that might be useful: Aquafina

o

Wow A GREAT SITE..

Thanks Deb

o

Man, some great ideas.

Can you believe what they ask for a limestone trough? Wow!

o

This is the coolest thing to see that people are looking at our site!!! Thank you for the input as we have been working hard to update with more coming soon. It is hard to sometimes know if people see our work or not, so it is gratifying to see your postings. Also, for those interested, we host a garden tour (for charity) of our projects every other year and next summer we will be hosting it again. It is a lot of fun for those that can make it and we will post the dates later this winter. Again thanks for the input and if you have any suggestions let me know - Daryl Toby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hypertufa Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here