Return to the Hypertufa Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BIG Balls!

Posted by rickharmer z4British Colum (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 5, 05 at 10:53

Good morning!
And for all of you who are sniggering about big balls)and you know who YOU are!)-stop it!
I found a website called sportogo.com .They have inflatable balls to...15 feet in diameter!Anyone out there up for the challenge of putting mud on that beast?Seriously,they also have balls from 8.5 inches on up.They're PVC in the sizes I'm looking at,comes with a cover.Fun site,take a look!
Cheers from here

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BIG Balls!

Link?

o
oops

Note to self

READ POSTS CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING STOOPID QUESTIONS

thanks for that, will have a look at the address you posted.

o

Do you think if I put it in the middle of the yard they would bring the Cement truck and just pour it over it?
That is one BIG Ball.
Paws

o

Just cover it with 1/4 inch of Quickwall, cut in a door and a couple windows and move right in.:)

o

• Posted by ltd123 6A southern Ind (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 5, 05 at 18:01

$2500 for that 15 foot ball is also BIG BUCKS. Great site!
Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hypertufa Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here