Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Cold Winter Day for the Birds!

jeannespines
15 years ago

These birds were busy today after 7" of snow last night, cold temps and the wind blowing... pics are from my LR window...the scraggy bush is under the bird sanctuary that we built to replace the old trees that died. Red-bellied woodpecker enjoying suet that hangs on bird arbor. Kept my nose inside but enjoyed watching the birds! BRRRRR!

Jeanne S.

{{gwi:75848}}

href="http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/jeannespines/?action=view&current=CardinalsGroundfeeding109.jpg"; target="_blank">{{gwi:75849}}

{{gwi:75850}}

Comments (14)

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH >>>>OH MY !!!!

Ms Jeanne....... I 'm FROZZZZZZZZZZZZEN....
    from shoveling snow...
    and the - 40 WINDCHILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I know you are just over the border from
    me... and you have it tooooooooooooo!!!!

THOSE PICTURES ARE JUST

A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to buy some copies of those for
    you...............

B * E * A * U * T * I * F * U * L !
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!
    Your
    Neighbor...
    and GJ BUDDY
    SusieSunshine !

************** I really need to see those...
    they should be in a magazine EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Jeanne, You are an artist with your photography! Such beautiful pictures. Don't you just love nature?! You capture an image and create a feeling... You have such a talent. I hope you make notecards and such when you participate in craft fairs! I could just look at these pictures all day long. Thank you for sharing. Even with its challenges, doesn't winter offer such beauty? God bless you! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Beautiful pics!! I'm sure the birds love your house you treat them so well!! The surroundings are so lovely it must have taken a lot of work to get it that way!! Thanks for the treat!! Jan

• cait1
    15 years ago

You are an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!! I LOVE these pics!! Thank you so much for putting them on... now I have some new screensavers!!!

• goldenpond
    15 years ago

Awesome Greeting card quality photographs. I do love to look at snow in photos. But Ill stick to my Florida sunshine.
    Today it was cold enough,49 degrees RRRRRRRRRR
    Now thats COLD for Florida. It will be warm by noon thank goodness. My ducks keep peeking in the screened porch as if to ask if they can come in LOL

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Stunning photos, Jeanne! As good as any in magazines!

Your photos make winter time look soft and beautiful, even though the cold is so harsh. You are a gifted photographer, among your many other talents!

Thanks, always love your beautiful pics! ~tenderlee

• leveta
    15 years ago

They are greattttt pic's. Such beauty....

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Dang...you get some of the BEST PICTURES!! I love seeing them!

~Sandy~

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

WHAT AWESOME PICTURES!! Jeanne--what kind of camera do you use to get such great close ups?? I would love to be able to get that close! Sooooooo pretty!! It is VERY cold here in VA today too! Only in the 20's with winds whipping! Brrrrrr!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Jeanne,

Those are very lucky, fortunate, and blessed birds to have someone like you giving them sanctuary.

Susie

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Jeanne, beautiful pictures!!!! You have such a talent for it! It looks like you could just reach out and touch them! That last pic, the bird on the left looks like he is so frozen he is about to fall off!LOL!! You captured their beauty perfectly! Thx for sharing these with us~
    blessings-sherri

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Christmas Card Photos....WOW. Gorgeous.
    You should be selling your work with that kind of camera talent.

hugs, Karen

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Ditto!!! You are a gifted photographer... Would love to have all the birds in my yard but you can keep the snow!!!

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

The poor little things! I'm so glad you are taking such good care of them! Gorgeous pictures! You really have a talented eye. Thanks for sharing ... now can we get some warm weather pics? Am I the only one who is so sick of cold and snow?

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?