Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susiesunshine_gw

special ' prayers' for kirk & carol in wa!

susiesunshine
15 years ago

Howdy !

Just wanta give a shout out and all YA'LL

and

ask you to Pray for KIRK & CAROL & FAMILY

and the WASHINGTON AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had to cancel school several days... DUE TO

HUGE AMOUNTS OF S * N * O * W ! ! !

and

MANY BUILDINGS are collapsing ........

It is a dangerous time.... there.....

My request .... Special Prayers... for them....

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

It means alot to me... & to them !!!!!!!

GOD BLESS !!!

SusieSunshine

(

Comments (12)

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

I'll continue to remember them! They've been in my prayers for days now with all the snow, etc. Thanks for reminding us!

• nancyjeanmc
    15 years ago

Of course! (I've been kind of out of touch this past year. Weren't they in Maine??)

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Washington state

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

My heart goes out to you 'SNOW BEARS' up in God's country. I'm sure that the beauty during the other season's is worth the snow battles but collapsing roofs are pretty unimaginable to most folks. May the Lord Bless you and your fellow statesmen who are unable to climb up and keep their roofs shoveled off. You have to be amazingly strong to endure the severity of elements like that. The closest thing I've seen of that life style is Jeremiah Johnson movies. Hmm-m-m-mm-m, what would Robert Redford do?????

Love Ya'll and we're praying for your safety,

Susie/TEXAS

• mzclassic
    15 years ago

I also send thoughts and prayers for Kirk and Carol, along with the other residents of Washington. Living in Florida, we sometimes don't realize how bad people in cold country have it.

Love to all,
    Donna in Florida

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Thank you, susiesunshine...for posting this prayer request...will continue to keep all those in Washington going thru this natural diaster of flooding and so much snow!...You are in our thoughts and prayers, Kirk & Carol & family...Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Glad you did this Susiesunshine, Kirk's guardian angel better be working OVERtime till this weather settles down.
    Especially if he and the cat keep hanging out up on the roof top!
    {{gwi:76009}}

Meanwhile, prayers from the heart go to them daily. I love our "Bear Family"!

hugs, Karen

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Thank you for your prayers and concern! Made my day! This has been a crazy winter with record snowfall....over 70 inches in 3 weeks. Yes, over 40 roofs of businesses have collapsed in Spokane which is the city near us. Some of the places were large businesses like a large grocery store and a fitness club. We have the National Guard in our school district today shoveling off our school roofs. We could hear them up there all day long. BLESS THEM! This is our first day back...3 days off and 2 days prior to Winter Vacation.

The snow has now turned to rain which has left a mess all over the state with flooding. A very unusual winter...as you know our hot water tank went out and then our pipes froze and bursted. Like I told Carol though, we have each other and no one has been hurt in our family. I've been clearing off our roof to make things safe. There was so much snow up there! It was HEAVY snow too! I hurt all over! :oO

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers! I love our friends on the forum! God bless! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Glad you are OK Kirk & Carol!! My DS got off to midwest Wed. morning early, Denver was OK but looked like it was going towards it. He had 3 hr layover! 30 passengers on to Sioux Falls & when he got there his truck was fine & no snow around it except what he was parked on!! So glad he got to visit & made it home safely. But then heard more about your area & rain!! Makes things icey & dicey!!! So be careful on the roof!!! It was lovely here today, did both front & back yards!!!About 76 degrees out!! (Well, you can dream!!) Anyway warm thoughts & prayers continuing for your family's safety!! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I feel for ya, Kirk and Carol! When the storm moves from your area, it moves over to Wisconsin. Must like those "W" states! We are supposed to get up to 7 inches tomorrow. Some of it mixed with rain. Yuck! We haven't had any roofs collapse this winter. The roof on a supermarket collapsed last winter. Thankfully no one was hurt. So my prayers go out to you and the rest of the folks in Washington. Come on global warming!

Hugs,
    Kathy

• laurastheme
    15 years ago

I'm on the opposite side of the state than Kirk and Carol. We didn't get as much snow as they did, but we had much more than usual...2-3 ft. In the last several days there has been severe flooding, closing a lot of the highways. Nobody could get from Seattle to Portland except by air for a couple of days. We live on an island with no rivers, so we haven't been affected except for the eternal RAIN.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Kirk and Carol, I sure hope things are going better for you these days. Read about the car crash on another post, bummer! They say that "trouble comes in bunches". Maybe you've had enough for now!

And I pray for the safety of all the rest of the U.S. & Canada who's having such frigid cold. Brrrrrrrr!!! ~tenderlee

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting