Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

Online personality tests

nmgirl
15 years ago

Just to pass some time during another sleepless night I indulged in some of those online personality tests. Here are the results:

I took the "Which Star Wars Character Are You" and apparently I'm Han Solo. At least he's one of the good guys.

According to the "Which Dog Breed Are You" I'm a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a German Shepherd. That would be one shaggy dog.

The "Which Person from History Are You" said I'm either Hannibal or Eric the Red, the test said it could go either way. I'm glad I didn't come up as Atilla or Hitler.

And the "Which Fast Food Are You" test says I'm a "Classic Sub".

So I can fly a space ship and fight star fighters to protect your livestock or cross the the Alps on a wookie while looking for a new place to live and supply us all with sandwiches.

At last, my true calling in life.

Comments (7)

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Too funny Sylvia! Those tests are always a hoot! Glad to know I have a friend who can both fly a space ships and supply sandwiches!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Did they have a test about Dolls??? I'm Raggedy Anne!!! (Lots of rough nights with no sleep lately. She and I have the same hairdoo.)

Did they have a test about birds???? I'm a CHICKEN!!!! (I'm afraid of the unknown and usually end up deep-fried.)

Did they have a test about which Cartoon strip character are you??? I'd be "Cathy"!!!!!! ( I'm always needing to shead a few pounds but I dont try on bathing suits.)

Was there a test about which piece of "Garden Junk" would you be? (I would be a multi-faceted Mosaic, smashed by a hammer, with lots of glue putting me back together, yet some of my pieces are still shiney.)

Which comedian would I be???? Bill Cosby - HAVING to look at ALL aspects of life as humorously as possible in order to make sense of it all. Especially the most painful stuff.

Which Fairie would I be??? "Twitter", the Folgers Fairie with ADD. Ya'll know her??

Which stone would I be???? "Granite", then I could lay around in my kitchen instead of washing the dishes and cooking.

Ya'll this could go on and on. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks Sylvia!

Susie

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Ms. susie twitter, you are cracking me up, here!!!!!
    nmgirl, you are hired to round up my chicks when they fly the coop!LOL!!
    OK, if I were a :
    doll-chatty cathy,(only some of us ladies will remember her!) my hubs says I dont know how to zip it!!
    bird: killdee, (or at least thats what we call them) always flitting about trying to protect her babies
    Cartoon character: definitely Blondie, for many reasons!(that is my nickname from DH!)
    Garden junk_oh, thats easy, something rusted, crusted, twisted,wrenched and very strange- just like me!!!!
    comedian-Jeff Dunham-I am ALWAYS trying to manipulate DH and sons into my plans and my way of thinking, just like Jeffs puppets!!!!
    Fairy: Easy- Key-ly! the one with all the keys so I wont lose mine anymore!!
    Stone- easy again! Colorado river rock, my absolute favorite!!!
    This is fun!!!!!
    blessings-sherri

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It's hard to do a self-eval. and appear at least a little objective.

Doll? I think I would be Charlie McCarthy, he's a vent doll.

Bird? I think I would be either a Carolina wren or a jay.

Cartoon Character? Oh jeez.....um.....what's the name of the black kitty in Mutts, the one that plays with the little pink sock? Mooch, I think.
    Or maybe I'd be Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.

Favorite cartoonist is Jerry Van Amerongen, he does,or did,Ballard Street.

Garden Junk? Something that's made of other things, put together or used in a way they perhaps weren't originally meant to be.

Comedian? W.C. Fields, the Marx Bros. or Buster Keaton.

Fairy? Sorry but I don't really understand this question. Are you referring to something specific? I like the fairies in Labyrinth but watch out cuz' they bite!

Stone? a rolling one

Onward!

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Here's a fun personality test Carol and I took in a church workshop. It's a paper and pencil test but a good one. I'm a Golden Retriever and Carol is a Beaver. Have fun! Golden Retriever Hugs! Kirk

Here is a link that might be useful: Personality test

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Kirk,

Oh my!!!!

I'm an OTTER. Hubs is a GOLDEN RETRIEVER.
    In my work career I was forced to be a LION. I pushed myself to wear that mask every day for 13 yrs. Ouchhh.

I need to be more like the Beaver. I had the security of working for one! They make great managers.

I would love to have the patience that Hubs has but I'm too busy to learn how. "I'll have to think about that tomorrow", said Scarlet Katie O'Hara.

For now being an OTTER and flitting around in a pond is OK.

Fun Test Kirk!

Susie/TEXAS

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hubby is a beaver, I'm mostly a lion. No wonder we didn't party much in college.
    : )

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting