Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

Prayers Please Update

nanagrandma
15 years ago

Thought, I would give you update, biopsy surgery went well, doctor took tissue from three sites. Will know results next week. I do have to stop the what ifs, because I am scaring myself, but, I am a control freak so have being researching some on internet, Good thing is that nasal polyps are rarely cancerous. So I promised myself to cut it out and think POSITIVE!

I went and had manicure and pedicure and hair done Wednesday day before, I couldn't breathe but heck it was worth it. My manicurist knew I was going to surgery so he painted a flower on ring finger nail, so cute! :)

Today, when I went in I noticed my doctor is really handsome and young, I don't know why I didn't notice before. PLUS he is really nice. The control freak came out a little bit when I asked him where did you go to school, he impressed me Georgetown and UC Irvine. When I asked him if he was good, he said very low key "I am confident" I like people who answer questions but with humility!!

The best news I can BREATHE much better. DOUBLE YEAH!

I am so grateful for your prayers and that I can post my troubles on this blog it sure does help. My girl friends from High School are a dear blessing to me too, I have known them over 50 years.

Thank You and I will keep you updated, if you don't mind!

God Bless YOu and YOurs

Sylvia/Nana

Comments (11)

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

This is good news Sylvia! Triple YEAH on breathing better!!!

Glad you pampered yourself, and keep on thinking positive. I know about the what ifs, went through it when I had a questionable mammogram. It was a long week waiting for the 2nd results, and they were good! (whew!) But that worrying creeps in through your subconscience, after all, we're only human!

Sounds like you got the perfect doctor too! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on pampering yourself! and Breathe Deep!!! *gentle hugs* ~tenderlee

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Glad you went through biopsy with flying colors!! Continued prayers & remember it will soon just be a memory!! Breathing is nice isn't it? Hope it gets even better when he takes rest of it out!! Take care! Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Yeeha for you! So glad you can breathe better! Makes for much better snoozing! Glad the tests are over and yes, think POSITIVE! Keep us posted!

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

AHHHHHHHH-HHHHHH-HHHHHH you are too precious to worry. Everything is really and truly "ONE DAY AT A TIME" Jesus and SusieSunshine said that. God designed us that way. Good stuff, bad stuff, all stuff, was designed to be delt with one day at a time.

If we knew the future NONE of us would agree to walk through this world. How many of us would have babies if we knew EXACTLY how much pain it would be??? When the day came we were mad as hel_ that anything could hurt so bad, right? But we went through it and after the pain,,,J O Y (then they were teenagers, LOL.)

YOU MADE IT THROUGH!!!!!!! Now heal up and Praise God for freer breathing!!!!!!!!!

Susie

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Oh, Sylvia, I'm so happy that you can breathe better now. It's really awful when breathing is difficult.

Now to wait for the good news that you will be okay!! Waiting is hard, but keep a positive attitude.

I know what you mean about your friends from high school being there for you. One of my girl friends and I have been best friends for over 60 years (Since we were around 5 years old! Yikes...am I THAT old?!!), and several others are from Jr. high and high school. Some of us keep in touch daily, even though we are 800 miles apart. It means a lot! Isn't email great?!!

Take care and keep the faith!

~Sandy~

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

Dear Sweet Sylvia/Nana:
    Thanks for the Special UPDATE !!!!

I liked it when you ask the Doctor....
    After all it is your body !!!
    I like his answer....." I'm Confident!"

there is a scripture in the Bible....
    that says.......... " for the Lord shall be
    thy c o n f i d e n c e "

*** Sounds like you are on the
    Higher Road NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We will continue to Pray for you !!!!
    Ms Susie Rose says.... " One Day At A Time "
    " Moment by Moment "......
    We can get through these trying times !!!!
    ***** LIke Ms Sandy says "waiting is hard"
    but keep busy.....
    Use your gratitude list....
    *** Make a Memory Book...

WE ARE STILL here for you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Prayers !
    God Bless
    SusieSunshine

*** Read Psalms 37 Fret Not !!!!
    **** Read Psalms 139 ~~~~ God Knows You Intimately !!

\* ~ ~ ~ WOW ~ \* ~ ~\* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Awesome ! ! ! ! !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Oh Sylvia...I'm glad to hear that you got through the biopsies with flying colors. Now you need to do more pampering of yourself to keep your mind off things til you get the results. It is all about you right now so enjoy yourself. God is with you so let him do the worrying. My prayers will stay with you.

~Micki~

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Sylvia stay strong, stay positive and you faith close to your heart. My prayers will stay with you.

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I wouldn't think something like that is cancerous so I wouldn't lose sleep over that. From someone who gets abscesses and bumps and polyps all over her body, I can tell you that most of them are benign. But it is easier said than done to stop worrying! I know that too from experience ;^)

I'm glad the biopsy is over and I hope your results give you a clean bill of health. It is also comforting to know you are in good hands. Keep up the great attitude and the pampering! You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

nana...thanks for sharing your update...good news...you're almost there, kiddo! Keep up that positive attitude! Jeanne S.

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Have you heard back from your biopsy? I like your positive attitude.
    Vickie

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH