Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susiewantsroses

What Comes To Mind When You See 'SusieSunshine'?????

susiewantsroses
15 years ago

Hubs was reading GJ over my shoulder and he said, Who wrote this one and I said, "Ricochet Rabbit". He said, Who???????? I said "our garden buddy whose ancestors were 'The Good Fairie', 'Cupid', 'Snow White', and my favorite, 'Ricocet Rabbit', dont you just love her heartfelt energy"?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

A posting from SusieSunshine is exactly that, "Bing-Bing-Bing-g-g-g-g-g" - SUNSHINE!!!!!

Thank you little Wabbit. You take a plastic and metal keyboard and make it emit joy.

Susie (and I'm sure everyone who reads our forum)

Comments (12)

• daisydal
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

exactly that!!!
    Sunshine to the mostest and sunniest, thats what!!
    You are our ray of sunshine! Just wish you could bottle up some of that sunshiney energy and send it my way! I think you wake up with more than I could ever have all day, but that is why you are so truly refreshing to everyone here! dont know what we'd do without ya, girl!!!
    blessings-sherri

• nancyjeanmc
    15 years ago

Tall...Long hair (probably blonde)...cowboy boots...rock star!
    (Well, you asked!)

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

A true spirit ... perseverance with whatever comes her way...a BIG radiant smile...rolls with the punches...misses home state of Texas tremendously but keeps on a rollin' in Illinois! A JOY for GJers...and FAITH that perfects who she is! She is truly the RAY of SUNSHINE on our GJ forum....always bring a smile to my face! Jeanne S.

• katishooked
    15 years ago

This super sparkly fairy just flitting around just sharing her bubbly personality.

• kirkus
    15 years ago

What comes to mind? Prayers, sunshine, laughter, sunshine, caring, sunshine, laughter, sunshine, wisdom, sunshine...a dear, dear, dear friend... Thank you Susie!!! You're a Blessing and a Hoot! I thank God for you! Love and Bear Hugs! Kirk

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

KIDS ,,Kids..........Kids.........K I D S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    * K * I * D * S ! ! ! ! ! !

What can I possibly say to thank you........... " T H A N K ~ ~ ~ Y A ' L L " ! ! ! You'll never know................. "sounds... like a song.............> HOW MUCH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YA !!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll never know............. how much this means to me.............. TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks...... and by the way..... If I get a chance... to get MELTED>>> AND R E M O L D E D ~~~~ I'm Gonna pick what NANCYJEANMC says......... TALL..........BLONDE>>>>>>> CowGirl Boots.... with Sparkles.... and sorta a Rock Star !!! Thanks for the cool description tee... and \*\*\* Thanks Ms Jeannespines........... I do try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the one.... who helds to inspire me 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!! the one.... that Nancy Jean Mc described with that Blonde hair. adorable face and personality !!!........... perhaps I could use your copy of your picture and with your SWEET BLESSINGS>>>> I adore them !!!! I need Them !!! \* \* \* and Mr Kirkus & Ms Carol....... \* \* \* and Ms Sandy... Use2Bcapecodder \* ~ \* ~ and Ms Karen aka Purple Moon what ever in the whole wide world... would I do with out you... I never ~~~~ Ever wanna find out... I need you soooooooooooooooooooooo Muches !!!! Ya'll lite up my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & fill my Heart with SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T H A N K S !!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up !!! Please !!!!! You're Like the Enniggizzzerrrrrrr BUNNY .... ya'll just keep GOING,... and G O I N G...... and G O I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!!! \* \* \* Ms katishooked... you are just sooooo kind... to say such sweet t h a n g s 2 me !!!!!!! Thanks for the support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \* ~ \* \* ~ \* \* ~ \* now........ back to that.... Ms SusieRose \* \* \* what can one... say... You are indeed my long lost twin sister... liv'n in my TEXAS ! THANK GOD... one of us had the sense to STAY THERE !!! I'm com'n back ASAP !!! save my place !!!!!Please !!! \* T \* H \* A \* N \* K \* S \* ! ! ! I N E E D E D that ! ! ! and the Ricochet Rabbit.... I think this really did.... help me get back my ~ ~ Z I N G ~~~~ ZING !!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Z \* I \* N \* G ! ! ! ! GOD I Love This GJ ville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the closest thing to ~ ~ ~ H \* E \* A \* V \* E \* N ~ ~ ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I just WON an AWARD !!!!!!! \*\*\*\*\* I wanna Thank God........... I wanna thank my Mom... who now lives with God!!! and I wanna thank my FAMILY ! ! ! & I especially wanna...... T H A N K....... My Fella Garden Junkers..... for lots of TLC ~~~ Love ~~~ & Support !!!!! Ya'll R the BEST MEDICINE !!!!! EVER !!!!!!!!! God Bless ! Ya'll & God Bless \* A \* M \* E \* R \* I \* C \* I \* A ! ! ! Thanks again ! SusieSunshine able to now.... SHINE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( me with my glasses.... smil'n @ ya'll !!!!!!!!!! the end . ( period )
  • Purplemoon
    15 years ago

ahhhh, Susiesunshine, no one can make me smile quite like you do. Its 2:30 AM, and I'm grinning at you in fact!
    You are priceless. My fervent hope is that some day you make it back to your beloved Texas, and have all the happiness you deserve. Meanwhile, you just keep on blooming for us in that freezing snow!

luv ya,
    Karen {{gwi:76308}}

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Susie,
    You have been such a good friend to me. We've dragged each other out of some dark holes and will continue to keep each others heads up!

Your posts and emails put sunshine in my day!

I too wish for you to return to your beloved Texas...or at least somewhere you don't have to freeze your you-know-what off in the winter...but not before the Bandanna Twins get together for a visit and some fun!!

Love you Miss Susiesunshine!

~Sandy~

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Aaahhh Miss Sunshine!!, I sure do wish you'd come to live in my part of Texas. Then Susie Rose & Susie Shine & Vickie Sue could have akup_a good 'ol times! I think your the sweetest shine around.
    Vickie

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

You Sweet Thangs !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am just soooooooooooooooooo
    happy that I know ya'll.............

Ms Vickie.... You Got it.... As Long... as we
    are inside the Texas Borders... we are
    Neighbors.... and I will Notify you.....
    Thank you for your sweet posts... and for
    your special Support....

** Ms Karen... You Once In a Purple MOON DOLL!!!
    You are such a "LIVING WONDER" I don't know
    how in the world... you
    do ALL that you do........
    Thanks again for always being there for me
    24/7 and putting up with my whinning !!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I am gonna just move
    to Arizona if I can't move to Texas...
    tee hee !!!!!!!!!!

** Ms Sandy.... you wild and crazy...
    CAPE CODDER>>>>>>>> I wish we were on a
    beach by the lighthouse... but since we are NOT...
    I want to thank you also for the
    special "E"'s and post and Pic's and the
    special SUPPORT.... 24/7 ***
    Let's plan to put on our Bandanna's and
    do some damage.... soon !!!!!!!!!Thanks for those
    crazy Christmas Recipes toooo funny !!!!!

ALL of Your Garden Junkers.....

Stop & Smell the * R O S E S * ! ! !
    and remember...
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT Friends.... are here...
    at your
    fingertips....
    GOD IS GOOD>>>>>>>
    ALL THE TIME>>>>>>>>>
    * * * ALL THE TIME * * * GOD IS GOOD !!!!!!!!!
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine....
    (

• leveta
    15 years ago

I do think KY could use a bit of you sunshine...I think if we could bottle you in pill form and give to everyone in the world there would be PEACE a reigning....

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

Golly..... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......MsLeveta ! ! !
    That was just soooooooo sweet of you to say !!!

and you know what.... wouldn't it be nice...

if * PEACE * * * & LOVE>>>> were that simple...

ah.......... but it is...
    because the driving force behind me...

IS ~~~ The ONE WITH THE INNER PEACE.....
    which in turn...
    creates.... the PASS IT ON ~~~ PEACE & LOVE ! ! !

Greater IS ~~~HE~~~ that is IN me....
    than he that is in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank ya'll for being able to LOVE ME ! ! !
    and Pass On the ~~~ LOVE ~~~ that is

in YA' LL.............
    cause Baby.... that IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO I am just sooooooooooooo happy to be
    a part of this Garden Junkers Group....
    that seem to A L W A Y S come to the aid
    of their fella... JUNKERS>.. and
    help to Support them.. and Cheer them on !!!!!

SO THANKS GANG>>>> GUYS & GALS ! ! !

God Bless ! YA ' LL....
    and
    God Bless AMERICA>... and GOD BLESS THE WORLD !!!!
    cause
    lots of Kido's are EVERYWHERE ! ! !
    Love,
    & Prayers !
    SusieSunshine
    (

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County