Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

check out the antique mall we went to

Purplemoon
15 years ago

I just found out the Brass Armadillo has a great web site.

A streaming video shows the inside of the place, and then there's also pix of various booths and glass cases. So now all of you can SEE where Luvs and I were yesterday!!

And I discovered there are more in other cities, the links to them are at the bottom of the Phoenix page.

I go to 'mine' about 4 times a year at least. I love this place.

Great stuff, and all prices, and super friendly people work there too. And best of all for me, its about 15 min from my house. LOL.

Enjoy!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Brass Armadillo Antique Mall

Comments (7)

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Rub it in purplemoon, just rub it in!
    I might show up on your doorstep one of these days.....towing a U-Haul trailer.
    : )

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

I need a vacation so badly that I am threatening to get in the flat rate Junk Train box and get out at the next junction. Then me and Whomever will Post our visit. LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!!!!!!!! We do not have the "Snowed In BLUES". We just have the "GREAT DEPRESSION-WE DONT TRAVEL-BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED BLUES".

Phoenix might just be the cure!!! Ha Ha Ha

So tickled for ya'll.

Susie : )

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Susie...come on...let's go to Karen's!!

~Sandy~

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Phoenix should be nice this time of year.....so when are we coming to your house?? What a great looking place!

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Its in the mid 70s, Marlene, our "perfect" time of the year.

I think I posted the wrong link earlier, when I checked that one it went to TX flea market that the Brass Armadillo has started. Wish I could go to it too, LOL.
    Anyway, here is the link I meant to post.

I'm having a TERRIBLE time on here tonight. I can hardly get posts to open or to post. Takes MANY minutes, MANY!!!
    Anyone else going thru this ultra slow motion with the Garden Web? Same thing with my Holidays Forum.

I had a neat dream. We all got up a caravan of motorhomes with several of us in each one, and we hit that gigantic 400 mile yard sale in the south. WooooHoooo. Wouldn't that be Heaven on earth. Time to PAR-TEEEEEE.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Phoenix Antique Mall

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Hey Marlene,
    I'll swing by and pick you up! Instead of Thelma and Louise it'll be Marlene and Sylvia! BUT I'm not driving my car off anything. The junk in the back might break and I think the U-Haul folks want their trailer returned.
    Road Trip!

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Hi Purplemoon, I started replying to your having hard time on here yesterday & I suddenly was shut down & had to go off. They must have had trouble. I couldn't get on conversations for longest time!! Anyway the Antique Mall in Phoenix is almost same as ours out next to Saugus Swapmeet. "Country Antique Fair Mall" I love it!! It's been there for years & they keep it up so nicely.I always get some great stuff when I go! Antique stores on Ventura Blvd. used to be nice but have changed so much & are so expensive. But I'm like you don't go too often or I would spent a lot!!!DS got me 2 "dime" banks for xmas. I already had the Betsy Ross 1 it looks just like a spice tin except the top has the slit for your change. it held Betsy Ross tea originally. Jan

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES