Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

Ya wanna start a new JT for '09?

nmgirl
15 years ago

This sounds like so much fun, I suggest we start another JT. I wasn't fortunate to be on the last one. If I understand correctly you can take out "stuff" that you can use and replace it with "stuff" perhaps someone else can enjoy. It's a luck of the draw event. Is that right?

What if we use our SS addresses? Everyone should have at least two addresses to pick from, the address you received a gift from and one to send a gift to. I propose the following:

1. If you wish to participate in the JT please indicate so here. Participating does imply that you're willing not only to receive a box but are also willing to keep the "train" moving.

2. Those of us who are willing to participate will only use a SS address IF the receiver has agreed to participate.

3. In order to include as many folks as possible I don't feel we should be strictly bound to use only the SS addresses. After all not everyone could participate in the SS event. I suggested it since that is the only means of contact some of us have. So if you have another GJer's address please feel free to put them on the train.

I'm sure this seems like a lot of fuss and bother but I think this sounds like a fun activity and would like to see another JT out and about! I'm also hoping to minimize confusion or hurt feelings.

I'm willing to start it off.....as soon as I have somewhere to send it.

Comments?

Thoughts?

Comments (49)

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Hi nmgirl~

I'm sending you an email right now! But, yes, I'm interested!

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Well, I was going to send you an email, but it isn't listed on your page!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Ummmm...sounds very interesting...but I think you need the addresses in the box of all who want to participate ...like they did it before. If you have an e-mail you want to share, then anyone could e-mail their snail mail address to you...like we did for S.S. Would like to here some more from those involved in it before... rules on how long kept it before sending it on, etc. etc. Did they send it to anyone who's name was on the list and then check them off? Jeanne S.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Jeanne,
    Great questions. I have absolutely no idea of the answers as I don't know how it was done before. I thought the SS addresses we already have would be a good starting point.
    I'm not sure why we would need everyone's address before starting the new train. I was thinking responses here would serve as a reference point.
    Perhaps as the box was sent on the sender could post who it was sent to?
    Or if an address book/journal was included in the box (and stayed with it), and each address was recorded as it was sent, it would serve the same purpose?

As to a time requirement...I hadn't considered that. Good point. What do you suggest?

Let's work out the details!

More comments?

• kirkus
    15 years ago

I think this would be FUN! By doing the SS idea, people won't get to share with new people. I have an idea! (My wife Carol says my ideas are scary! LOL) Anyways, not everyone wants their address out there for all to see. What if people initially e-mail the "conductor" their names and addresses and garden tastes. Then when someone gets the package, they e-mail the conductor for the next destination. That way, peeople can jump on board the train at any time because the conductor can add new names to the list. I also think a 2 week stop would be sufficient for people to gather things and move the train on to its next destination. Talk too with Marlene as she has some great ideas. Good luck! I want to hop on board as soon as the train is ready! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I have some questions for past participants:

1. Did everyone involved share their mailing address?
    2. Who determined where it would go next?
    3. How long did people keep it before forwarding it on?
    4. How much did it generally weigh?
    5. Did you use the US Postal Service? Or different carriers like UPS or FedEx?

I would almost think there would have to be a "conductor" like Kirk suggested. I would also think there had to be a timeline as to how long someone kept it. And then there is the question of how much it weighed. I think most of us found out that shipping our Secret Santa packages probably cost more than the gift themselves. I imagine not everyone could afford spending $10+ to forward it on so that would have to be another consideration for those who would want to participate.

I think this would be a lot of fun if done wisely!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Here is jeaninwa's posting from the other post talking how they did the JT:

"Posted by jeaninwa z8 WA (My Page) on Tue, Dec 30, 08 at 14:58

Thanks for bumping this up,I had no idea it was even still available.
    We did several different Junk Trains. Everyone who wanted to participate put their name, address and a kind of wish list on a list that went with the train (box). In it was also a notebook for everyone to write down what they took, what they added, thanks and memories. When a person got the box, they took what they wanted from it, and added things they had that they could share, some things from the wish lists of others. Then they mailed it to the next person on the list. Of course we posted here when we the train rolled into our station, and where it was going. It was so much fun......"

Note from Jeanne:
    Anyway, if you'll be the conductor nmgirl, I'll be onboard. Also, anyone considering, needs to know that yes, with the price of shipping, each GJer must plan on $10 or more to cover that...eh gads, everything keeps going up!
    Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Old JT link with updated comments

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

I would like to get on board the J Train. It sounds like a lot of fun. I agree with Kirk that we need a conductor. Maybe if he/she kept track of who was on the list and put them in some kind of order and added people at the end of the list as they joined up. That way noone would accidentally get missed. I would be willing to be the conductor if Kirk would be willing to give me pointers that help with the SS exchange. I also agree that a 2 week period sounds reasonable for getting it back on it's way to the next stop. I know that postage can get steep but if we get enough people on board we wouldn't get the train in our station very often so it wouldn't be so bad. We could go with the largest deep flatrate box at the PO. That way everyone would pay the same in postage and it wouldn't matter what the box weighed as long as it closed. I work for the PO and know that it generally costs more for other shipping companies unless the box is very large. Keep us posted on if and when it will begin. I really think it would be a lot of fun tracking it around the country.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Evening all!
    I suppose since I brought up the idea I should be the "conductor". Actually I don't mind doing it.

Allow me to suggest a few ideas gleaned from the previous posts.

1. If you wish to "ride the Junk Train '09" you need to email your snail mail address to the "conductor".

2. By signing up to be a "station" for the JT'09 you are agreeing to abide by the JT'09 guidelines.

3. The Junk Train is limited to a 2 week stop at any one station. (Subject to approval)

4. If a longer stay is required, due to weather, family emergency or other unforeseen circumstance that interferes with the JT, the "station master" agrees to notify the "conductor" of a. current status of the JT and b. how soon it will be sent on it's way. (Subject to approval)

5. What each "stationmaster" puts on the JT'09 is entirely his or her own decision. The JT is not to be a financial burden but a fun way to share those items we just couldn't pass up but don't really know what to do with.

6. Sender may not substitute a larger box without approval of the majority of participants. (Subject to approval) However in the event that the JT'09 box becomes damaged or unusable, sender may substitute a box of equal size.
    I propose that we agree on a box size to prevent the JT from becoming unwieldy or expensive to ship. What size was the original? Anyone know?

7. All postage is the burden of the sender.

8. The conductor will be responsible for the following: (subject to approval)
    8a. assembling the "station" list
    8b. notifying each "stationmaster" by email of a. the soon arrival of the
    JT and b. the next "station" on the list (possibly post on GJ too?)
    8c. the conductor will serve as a default station in the event of delivery
    problems, the conductor will not accept a C.O.D. package
    8d. the conductor will keep participants informed of JT problems via the
    Garden Junk conversations forum.

9. Each "stationmaster" will be responsible for the following: (subject to approval)
    9a. forwarding on the JT within the required time limit
    9b. all postage
    9c. informing the "conductor" promptly of any JT problems or issues
    9d. their own enjoyment and satisfaction pertaining to JT'09.

1. Anyone wishing to be removed from the JT'09 station list must inform the conductor. If you have asked to be removed and receive the JT before the list could be updated, you agree to send the JT to the "conductor" for forwarding to the next "station".

Please add more guidelines or comment on the above so we can get the details ironed out. These are only suggestions.

As I've already stated, I'm willing to be the "conductor" for JT'09. I've modified the My Page option so I can receive email. You can thank Marlene for that reminder.
    Thoughts?

Sylvia

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

If it's set up right from the beginning, it'll be lots of fun. I wonder if any of the previous participants could get involved with the initial guidelines. We don't want the Train getting slowed down unneccessarily! Gotta keep it moving!

Good point Luna: The freight costs would vary (due to the contents constantly changing). Freight is quite expensive now! My SS gift cost $25 to ship, wasn't even that heavy. Could be as much as $50 for freight if the box has heavy stuff in it.

Be committed to keep the train moving when it comes to your house! Try to be prepared to get it back in the mail within a couple of days. It would still take a week or more between each stop.

A conductor would be good, I don't think that everyone wants their personal info displayed. Some kind of "registry book" would be inside the box, maybe with our info that we supply there. I'm not sure how that should be handled. Sort of like Secret Santa probably.

Good you got this thread going NMgirl, maybe we can get a train organized soon! I can also send the first box if needed. I'm willing to help in any way I can. After all, I live in ChooChoo Chattanooga. Git on board toot toot :-) ~tenderlee

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Ooops! There's some new guidlines posted 4 minutes before my post. Thanks NMgirl. My only comment is that I think 2 weeks is too long for participants to keep the box at their house. Couldn't we be a little more prepared than that? It would take around 3 weeks between each stop that way. No problem if y'all don't feel the same, just my feeling on the turn around time. ~tenderlee

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Hi there everyone!

I too would like to get on the J-train! Sounds like it could be a blast. I had initially emailed Kirkus to bounce a few ideas off of him, then was going to email NMgirl since she was the original poster. I was going to offer to be the "conductor", but I certainly have no problem with someone else doing the job. I like all of the ideas presented. I do think we should keep the box a good size (like the largest PO box that Smickerdoodle suggested) That will help on postage. Also, it might be a good idea for the conductor to put the names in an order that might make the shipping less costly--like putting names that live closer together next in the line. (If we choose to use a different type of box) I do think we should have a new sign up and not use the SS names because some folks may not be in a position to participate now, but might want to jump on later. This is the type of list that can certainly be added to as we go along. I also don't think we need to include a list in the box listing what we took out and what we put in. That could lead to folks feeling as if they aren't being treated fairly. I think the whole idea of surprise is part of the fun. We all seem to be good friends here and I'm sure we will be generous with other junkers! I know I have lots of extras laying around that I'm more than willing to share! So, let's get this train built and on the rails! I'm happy to help however I can. I have more time than some of you since I don't have small children or tons of commitments, so just let me know how I can help! All aboard!!

• kirkus
    15 years ago

If we use a flat rate USPS box, the postage would stay the same... just a thought. THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Thanks nmgirl for doing this! Maybe we should start an official post when all of the details are finalized. I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED as I'm already grieving over the end of the 2008 Secret Santa Exchange! LOL THANK YOU! Kirk

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

nmgirl...your list above all sounds good to me.

I think smickerdoodle has a great idea about the largest flat rate box at the P.O. What size is this box, smick? And what is the flat rate? Jeanne S.

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Some minor details...I like the idea of how the old train had a journal and a Dudley Do-right doll and that people took pictures of the doll plus of the gifts they took out. It would be great fun to read the journal as it comes to our station!!!! Just ideas... this is FUN! Bear Hugs! Kirk Of course, we wouldn't have to use a Dudley Do-right Doll...anything would work.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Additional ideas so far are:
    Use a flat rate USPS box (Thanks Smickerdoodle and Kirkus)

Shorten the turn around time to less than 2 weeks, possibly just 1 week. (Thanks Tennesseetrash)

Instead of using the SS addresses start a fresh mailing list for JT '09, make the list a "rolling list", adding folks to it as requested, as much as possible try to keep stations near each other to hold down shipping costs, don't include an inventory with the box-keep it a surprise. (Thanks Marlene)

I'm thinking there should be two "conductors" a main one and a backup. It'll provide a backup person and computer in case of vacations, emergencies or computer glitches. Perhaps Marlene and myself ? We live in the same state and have enough free time to monitor things.
    Eh, Marlene? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink?

Keep those comments coming so we can get things figured out A.S.A.P!

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

LOL, Kirk, maybe a Dudley GNOME to accompany the Junk Train.
    Unless someone has an OLD WOMAN doll.....

I'm definitely in on this and echo all that has been said.
    I'm sooooooooooo excited about this. I was in GW today and already thinking SS for next year. Now this will help my "withdrawal symptoms". LOL.

hugs and THANK YOU,
    Karen

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Dudley DoRight? Hmmm, don't have one of those.
    But being a rubber duckie fan I will gladly volunteer one of mine to travel with the JT!

• jeaninwa
    15 years ago

If I remember right, the conductor gathered the names, wish lists and addresses of all those who wanted to participate. That list was sent inside the box. The next recipiant was determined by the person sending the box either because they'd packed something they thought the next person would really like, or maybe because it was close....There was a journal for everyone to write down what had been in the box, what they kept and what they added. There was also a "mascot" in our case, it was Dudley Doright, and pictures were taken of him in each person's home or work or yard...you get the idea and posted here. I took him to the gym with me. LoL Each person only got the box once, but if you want to keep it going, there's no reason not to.
    I really like the idea of the flat rate box.

I must say, the train derailed several times. Sometimes, we just never heard from the person who was to recieve it next. In that case, the conductor had a master copy of the list and they would either send out a new box, or ask if maybe someone else could do it.
    It was alot of fun.
    But, like I said before, some people had high expectations of treasure they were going to find in that box. When they got things they didn't think were worth selling on ebay, they complained.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm going to the PO tomorrow to pick up our mail. We had it held while we were out of town.
    I'll look into the flat rate boxes and post what I find out.

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Thanks NMGIRL!!!! By using a flat rate box, we could always get a new one if the old one is looking ragged. This is just going to be so much FUN...oh, I already said that! LOL Bear Hugs! Kirk

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

I am not exactly sure how big the biggest flatrate box is but I know that it is big enough to hold the box that a gamecube came in(my son forgot his favorite Christmas present at Grandma's and she had to mail it yesterday) I do know that it cost about $12 to send it. It doesn't matter where it is being shipped or how much it weighs...that is the cost. I like everyone's ideas so far. I think this is going to be a lot of fun...I already have a few things that I have collected that I am sure someone would love. I love them...they just haven't told me what they want to be yet:) Thank you nmgirl for being willing to set this up. I had so much fun with SS this year and I think this will keep us all going until next Christmas.

• kirkus
    15 years ago

One more thing, and then I'll be quiet! LOL If we use a flat rate box, the train doesn't have to go somewhere nearby as its the same cost no matter what and the timing is quick. I know because I shipped boxes several times on a Saturday to Ohio and it got there Monday each time! The same when I shipped boxes to Arizona. It would be kind of fun to receive a box from another part of the country. Just a thought.. I'm quiet now... for now! :o) I would be happy for the train to come from anywhere near or far! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Let's get going already! I'm on board....I'll be the "Assistant" Conductor!

• halley_rose
    15 years ago

Count me on the Jtrain too, please.I had so much fun with the SS exchange thanks Kirkus and Carol! It's just my opion, but I think 2 weeks is too long for each stop. You know your on the train and and that it'll be cominng, so you should already have some of your treasures ready for it. I personally don't think we need to list what we put in and what we took out. Some people might feel that they have to put in items they can't afford. I really like the idea of using the flat rate box. Some how letting the likes of the person getting the package, be known in advance would be awesome. We do roll call every so often, maybe we could do another one and add what our likes are. We could come back to use this post for next years secret santa. Just my 2 cents worth.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I picked up a flat rate box today. I was told that it will cost $12.95 to mail in the US, doesn't matter how much it weighs.
    I put the dimensions on the box, it's app. 12"x12" square and 6" deep.
    Is this size OK with everyone?

{{gwi:76432}} {{gwi:76433}}

I already have a few folks signing on to the train. Don't forget to send a list of wishes or junk items you'd like.
    Of course this is no guarantee that any of those items will be in the box when you get it but that's part of the fun!

Sylvia

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

The size looks good to me. And since we won't get it very often, the mailing rate sounds ok too!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

I sent my address in ... thanks, nmgirl! The flat box rate and box size sounds ok to me. This could be so much fun! I'm with Kirk's thoughts...send it across country (or wherever)...same rate and the JOURNAL is a must! (short & sweet notes (nothing extravagant!)

And, I think we need a "mascot" in the box ...for sure! The fun thing will be seeing the "pics" that people take when they receive the box & what they take out! I imagine you can take out multiple items ... and add multiple items in return!

Could try for a 1 week turn-around...remember the Little Engine that said, "I think I can...I think I can." But we could say 1 wk., 2 wk. maximum...because you know, there are always procrasinators! (myself included sometimes!)

Anyway, I'll be awaitin' for any news ... here in the "Corn Belt Route!" Jeanne S.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

That's a good price for postage, but already eliminates some items that I might send. Is that the largest flat rate box we can get? If so, I'll just send smaller items.

I agree that a flat rate is the way to go. That way, no surprises on freight costs, and no worries about which direction the box is going next. Same price from the left coast to the right, and all points in between.

I need to send in my info and get in line for the train to come through my town. I'll be gathering some goodies for the box in the meanwhile! ~tenderlee

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Ok...flat rate box for anywhere in the US, a journal for each of us to write in...guess that would be a big fat notebook, LOL. A mascot of some kind to get his photo taken along his journey. A list of our favorite likes to accompany our names. A timeline of no more than a week lay over (barring any kind of emergency).
    Sure sounds GREAT to me!

WoooooHooooo, I love trains!!!
    hugs, Karen

• Bright199
    15 years ago

I had actually p/u one of these boxes to ship for Christmas but it was too small. I think it will work great for the train.

I think a teddy bear would be a great mascot.. dressed in a funny costume!!! We could even change the costume along the way!

I think I can manage to do this.. I have lots of goodies to share. Let's make sure that it can be used outside for our garden.

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

I love all the ideas...this is going to be fun. I also wanted to let you know that I send the flatrate boxes from here to CA on a regular basis and since it is a priority box, it has never taken more than 5 days for my friend in CA to recieve it. Using the flatrate box cuts down on the shipping time as well as keeping the postage the same for everyone. I recieved your email reminding me to get my "wish list" to you Sylvia...I forgot that in the last email and will be sure to get it to you by tomorrow at the latest.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The station list is growing fast! It's forcing me to learn how to use some software options instead of just reading about them. Thankfully Dear Hubby is quite the geek!
    Re: box size
    That is the largest flat rate box available. It's made me rethink what I can send too.
    Re: JT turnaround time
    I know a lot of you want a maximum of 1 week but, for some reason, I was uncomfortable with it. I talked about it with Dear Hubby to get an uninvolved (at least he thinks he's uninvolved) opinion. He's suggested allow a maximum of up to 2 weeks for shipping. He pointed out that there's nothing from preventing folks from getting the JT on it's way sooner than that. Let's do some math for an example, bear with me here please.
    2 weeks =14 days
    14 days- 2 Sundays =12 days
    12 days - occasional holidays = 11 days
    11 days - sick kids, bad weather, dead car, family emergency/vacation or other real life experience = OMG I haven't shipped the JT box yet!
    The sum of all this is why not allow for up to 2 weeks for shipping and if you can turn it around faster than that WONDERFUL!

Re: box contents
    Just to clarify things in my mind the contents of the box are not finished crafts/goodies. We aren't mailing gifts to each other, as much fun as that might be. The box is for pieces, parts & potentials, right?

I'm going to go back through all the suggestions and draw up another set of JT '09 guidelines for everyone to look over and approve....or not. I think I'll put them in a new post just to make them easier to find.
    Thoughts?
    Comments?
    Jose Cuervo cookies?
    Sylvia

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

All sounds good, nmgirl.

Am I right that this will also involve TWO trips to the P.O....the first one to get the "new flat rate box" and the second to mail it???? Just pondering what JT involves...so I like the max. 2 wk. turn-around.

Thanks for your work on this! Am looking forward to it... let us know how many people sign up...would be nice to know GJ names of who is OnBoard! ... Cause just say 25 of us... and we had 47 (I think) for SS ... so 25 will fill up the yr. plus more will probably be wanting to join! Once a yr. getting onboard sounds great for me! Jeanne S.

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Jeannespines meantioned having to make TWO trips to the PO...There is a program at the PO that makes that only one. The program is carrier pick up. If you have paid your postage on the box either on line or at the PO you can go online and request a carrier pick up...then you just have to leave the box on your porch and your mail carrier will pick it up when they stop to deliver your mail. Since I work at the PO I have never used the program (other than to pick them up regularly). You can get the details either from the window clerks at your local PO or you can go online at USPS.com. Not an advertisement for the PO...just trying to make your life easier:) You can also ask your carrier to bring out a box when they bring the mail. We are always more than happy to do the little things for our customers. All you would have to do is call the PO and ask them to send you a box with the carrier. Hopefully this will help make it easier for everyone on the train to keep the wheels turning:) I can't wait for the train to stop here in Whitmore Lake MI!

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I guess I'm spoiled, my carrier leaves boxes on my front porch. Sounds like Smickerdoodle is the info. maven for all things USPS!

So far we have 12 stations for the JT to visit. I was figuring I could add folks as the JT travels around, it would be easy enough to do.
    I'll be sure to pick up a journal of some sort to keep in the box and we still need a mascot.

I've asked some of my friends and garden/craft buddies if they have any bits 'n' bobs they could contribute to the JT. I put in my offerings and the box was too empty. That's no fun.

Sylvia

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Sylvia said.....Re: box contents
    "Just to clarify things in my mind the contents of the box are not finished crafts/goodies. We aren't mailing gifts to each other, as much fun as that might be. The box is for pieces, parts & potentials, right? "

I would like to hear some comments on this part too.
    hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Hi all~

I guess even though I'm the assistant conductor, I still need some clarification too. I was thinking that we were putting "stuff" in the box, not completed projects, but somehow I've missed the sending to part. How are we handling who we mail the box to next? Did I just miss that part? I'm thinking I read that we aren't keeping an entire list of who puts what in the box and what everyone wants...is that right? Maybe it's just been a long day for me and my brain is fried! I have been up for 36 straight hours...had to deliver a group of my college students to the airport at 4 a.m. this morning for a mission trip, and of course, I couldn't sleep last night for fear of oversleeping.....Sorry if I've totally missed the boat! Whatever the plan, I'm excited about the whole idea! I love having people to share my junk with!!!

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Did you get my email?? let me know if it didn't make it through cyberspace.

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

I want to be onboard too. Please let me know when we are taking off(-:

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Carol and I both signed up! This is going to be soooooo much fun! Thanks, Sylvia for organizing this! I CAN'T WAIT! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• sugarmaple
    15 years ago

This sounds like fun!!! I'm in! I agree that the box should contain "junk" - stuff that we look for to make into our projects and then we could post pictures of what we've made them into. I can't wait-Colleen

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Karen,
    I'm not sure what comments on the box contents you're looking for. I probably don't understand what you're asking.
    To my understanding the box contains items that can be used to make garden junk. We aren't sending complete projects, which why I asked for a wish list when you send in your snail mail address.

Hey Marlene!
    Re: send-to addresses
    I think I've been remiss in explaining this. Sorry, my oversight.
    I'm planning on doing it as I assumed Santa Kirk did the SS addresses. I have a list started and will assign addresses in more or less the order they come in. I will email you your addressee's info. along with items from their wish list.
    I've had several people sign onto the JT and ask that their personal info not be circulated at large. The only way I could think to give out addresses and keep some form of privacy is with the above method.
    If you have a better idea of how to do this please let me know.

Sylvia

• ohgirl
    15 years ago

I too would love to be a part of the Junk train!
    I have alot of stuff (treasures) hehehhe, Iam sure someone would gladly add to their garden junk! UH hummm treasures.
    Lynn

• tennesseekathy
    15 years ago

I would love to get in on the Junk Train. Sounds like alot of fun. Thanks Kathy B.

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The Junk Train is open to anyone but you need to email me your snail mail address to get on the list. Check my My Page option for my email info. Be sure to read the JT '09 v.2.0 guidelines before deciding to join us.
    I'm keeping the JT '09 list open so folks can jump on anytime.
    This is going to be a blast!

• akup_a
    15 years ago

I'm running late but I'd love to scramble aboard this ride. I don't even mind being the caboose!
    Emailing you with my info, nmgirl. If I've missed the train, I'll understand about the "no tickets left".
    Vickie

• Dottie B.
    15 years ago

Add me to the train...off to read more about it and to send you my info. Thanks for being the conductor...this is going to be great!!

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The Junk Train line is still open for new stations so climb aboard!

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company