Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Thank you, Purplemoon, for the Inspiration Albums!

luna_llena_feliz
15 years ago

I was looking through the photo gallery here at Garden Web for garden junk and was astonished to see a bunch of crap! It seems that when people had no idea where to post a picture about their dying plants and lawn, ugly bugs or just weird pictures, they stuck them in the garden junk album. Then it didn't help that some identical pictures were posted 3, 4 and 5 times. I finally gave up after looking through a few dozen pictures.

It made me appreciate the time, energy and generosity that Karen (purplemoon) put into the creation of our Garden Junk Inspiration albums! It is such a treat to go over there and see gorgeous pictures of delightful garden junk. And it is organized so beautifully! I do have one picture I saw in the garden junk gallery here at Garden Web that I really liked. It was this bottle tree by patsi.

{{gwi:76579}}

I hope patsi is still around, I emailed her to find out what the branches of the bottle tree are made of.

Below is a link to the Inspiration album for any newbies who might be lurking about.

Thanks again, Karen, for all your hard work, artistic and organizational talent and generosity! You ROCK girl!

Kathy aka Luna

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk Inspiration Albums

Comments (11)