Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susiewantsroses

Kirk - Sending Rabbits and Sunshine!!!!!!!!

susiewantsroses
15 years ago

Kirk - I am sure we all enjoyed the chat last evening. Your time is valuable and we are greatful for your kind leadership. Sending you and your sweet fam some "Rabbits and Sunshine" from 74 degrees in DFW TX!!!

{{gwi:76647}}

href="http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq167/Susiewantsroses/?action=view¤t=100_0079.jpg"; target="_blank">{{gwi:76648}}

Susie and Hubs

And all of the Chatters!

Comments (13)

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Thank you, Susie!!!!!!!! I love the sunshine and the rabbits! Don't let Karen see the bunnies! They're mine...ALL MINE! :o) You made my day!!! We're still in a fog here so your sunshine is so appreciated! You're the best! I love your positive posts!!!! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, keep your sunshine but send ME the rabbits!!!
    Kirk, you can only have BEARS, remember? LOL.
    And the sunshine.

GJers take note!
    Kirk gets bears and sunshine
    Karen gets bunnies and clouds.
    LOL

hugs, Karen

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Somebunny else loves bunnies!!! I have a few in my garden & more in my house. Jan

• daisydal
    15 years ago

unh-uh... oh, no you dont!! Kirk has to share the bears with me!!!! I hafta have those babies for my campy lodge look!!!! LOL!!!
    blessings-sherri

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I cant send Bears!!!!!! There are no bears in the Big DFW area. Coyotes, YES CAN DO!!!!! I promise that you wouldn't want the Coyotes (They ate one of our white swans here in the neighborhood). But just to keep the coyotes ticked off we have fake RABBITS IN THE FUTURE ROSE GARDEN, not real ones.

Susie

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Absolutely! Here's some more bunnies for ya Kirk, I really do appreciate all you do for us. I know you spend untold hours for the love of our forum. Thanks! ~tenderlee

{{gwi:76649}}

• debby_md_z7
    15 years ago

you guys and gals can have the bunnies and bear .
    as long as i can pull up one of those chairs and sit inthe sunshine.
    debby

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Tenderlee, I'm on my way to your house to enjoy your beautiful deck and the sunshine! I'll even bring a bear or two for Sherri to drop off along the way! :o) Susie, you can keep those pesky coyotes...LOL...we have our own supply of those critters in our back yard here. Their howling keeps me up at night...OOOWOOOO! Thanks for thinking of me, everyone! Karen, I'll let you visit the rabbits! LOL Bear Hugs! Kirk

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

"Ideas are like RABBITS. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen." (John Steinbeck)...

GJers must have a little ol "Steinbeck" blood! Great bunny pics! Jeanne S.

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

" I L O V E YA'LL ..."
    You guys are soooooooooooooooo much fun !!!!!!!!
    It
    is soooooooooooo much fun..... to see ya'll
    having fun...............

A G A R D E N ~~~ JUNK ~~~~ Junkie's HIGH ! ! ! !

Fun City !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks !
    For cheering me up ! ! !
    Love Ya !
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Jeannie,

I thought rabbits were like men... (Or was it "men are like rabbits?")

Susie

• big_deck
    15 years ago

SUSIE - after all the poop you gave me over fornicating turtles, you should be ashamed of yourself!

roflol

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

susieroses! ...

How NOT to Hold a Rabbit:

Never pick up by the ears or legs. The scruff of the neck is okay, but only momentarily

Never hold them away from you  snuggle the rabbit close to you

Never drop a rabbit to the ground  their backs are fragile and can break very easily

Always hold a rabbit securely even if they struggle and kick.

Be aware they can go from a mellow rabbit to a kicking dynamo instantly!

(maybe you thought right, rabbits are like men!) LOL!!! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner