Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smickerdoodle

Hey Everyone!

smickerdoodle
13 years ago

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season. I wanted to get on here to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Unfortunately I fell the Monday before Christmas and tore my rotator cuff. I haven't been doing much typing since then...not doing much of anything. I am currently waiting on workmans' comp to clear treatment before I can get an appointment with the orthopedic sergeon. I have to see him so he can decide if it will be surgery or PT. If it is PT I will be off work for at least 6 weeks. If it is surgery, I will be off for 6 weeks after the surgery. In the mean time, I am trying to be creative with limited mobility. I can't do stained glass so I have been sewing. I designed a purse/bag that I am going to throw on etsy and see how it does.

Tonight California is coming to me. I get to pick Chris up at the airport at 11:15. It will be so good to see him. I haven't seen him since I went to California in September. Not working while he is home will be nice. We might get to spend more time than we usually do together.

I hope you all had wonderful holidays. I hope the 2011 is beginning in a good way and that it will keep getting better.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES