Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kudzukween

An I-Heart-You Blog Give Away!

kudzukween
15 years ago

In honor of my 50th birthday and our wedding anniversary, I'm having a sweet and sugary Bits&Pieces "I - Cherry/Kudzu

Comments (12)

• kudzukween
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I've done it again...forgot to give the link to my blog :D
    Forgive me, it's that 50 years old thing going on :D LOLLLL
    Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

• leveta
    15 years ago

Count me in...Your not getting older your getting BETTER!!!

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Oo....Oo....I want to join....I'm visiting your blog right now!

• xmascarolmarie
    15 years ago

I signed up to! What fun! Kirk and I are always inspired by your ideas! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! My birthday is February 12th which is always hard for Kirk because he has to think of birthday and Valentine presents at the same time! :o) Carol

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I commented at your blog that I'd like to participate but wasn't sure if you have any way of getting in touch with me via my post! lol! So here I am expressing my desire to get involved in your give away (I'm also known as The Kat on the blogs).

I hope you have an awesome birthday (you don't look like you are 45 let alone going on 50)! I also hope you and your DH have a wonderful anniversary!

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

I think that medicine change is doing strange things to you!! You can't be going on 50!! You look terrific!!! Must be that water out back!!Congrats on Anniversary too! I'm signing up this time!! Love the stuff you do!! Jan

• princess_mimi
    15 years ago

Happy 50th!!!!! I'm not too far behind you. I loved your candy canes to Valentines idea. I bet it smells lovely!

Now, that old woman is bothering me again today. I can't tell if I'm supposed to sign up here or on the blog. I couldn't find a link on the blog but you know how bifocals can be! Darned old woman!!!

~~Mimi

• kudzukween
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey! Thanks ya'll! You can go put your name on my blog, on the post about the give away :D Tell everybody who might want to enter about it :D
    Cherry/Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Kudzu,

I turned 50 last October. I did not take it very gracefully, I must admit. I refused any kind of celebration. I figured I had celebrated enough by gaining 20 lbs this year. I pouted and started looking for trouble in the mirror. And I found it!!! The old woman was there pointing out things to me that I had not noticed before. She was making some of it up though. She made me so mad one day I sprayed WINDEX on her.

You really do look great at Fifty!!!!!! And you have a lot of really wonderful stuff going on with your life. Your wisdom and talent is appreciated by everyone who reads your blog and your postings here!!! Plus each Birthday is a ROMANTIC celebration as well!!!! I hope this is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susie

• daisydal
    15 years ago

No way you are 50, girlfriend!!! I joined that club last June! So, you are right behind susiewantsroses and I! (no way she looks 50 either!!!)What a sweet thing to do, give away on YOUR birthday and anniversary!! I'll be over to sign up right away! I love your blog and I hafta go check it out all the time to see whats up with you!!!
    Happy early birthday and anniversary!!( I asked for Keith Urban last June on my big 50, I guess Nicole wasn't done with him yet because that didn't happen!!LOL!!)
    blessings-sherri

• cait1
    15 years ago

Happy birthday and Happy Anniversary!!!

I turn 5-0 in June... yuck. When I complained to my mother about turning 50 she said she'd trade me!!! She also said her 50's were her best years so maybe it won't be that bad. Have you also been thinking, "Where has the time gone?" 50 years sure does fly by. I try to tell myself that 50 is the new 30 but somehow that doesn't help much! LOL

ENJOY! ENJOY! I do read your blog quite often and you are a FONT OF CREATIVITY!!!!! I marvel at your imagination!

• kudzukween
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you Thank you ...all! I just posted a sneak peek photo of part of what I'm giving away! So there's still time to sign up:D Winner chosen Friday!
    SunnyCa- Jan! So funny about the water! My twin sister and I were born exactly nine months to the day after my parents bought this place. It has artesian springs :D Soooo......after that,there were people from miles around coming to fill up their buckets with my parents water thinking it would make the women-folk fertile! I don't know how fertile the women got, but I sure think the water makes us sassy!