Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

my New stuff

Purplemoon
15 years ago

So I don't overload those with dial-up, I put the pictures from yesterday in one of my Photobucket albums.

The first 14 pictures are new. You won't believe all the goodies Luvs brought me. I'm still grinning!!!

What a great day! Even my shopgoodwill item came, LOL.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: my stuff

Comments (14)

• leveta
    15 years ago

purplmoon what GREAT stuff you got. I thought about laying mine out and take pic's. But I ended up putting it up top in my shop till weather gets better and can get things sorted out. You have some beautiful things...Don't you just love bargins....

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Lots of new treasures & treasured memories of day you spent with Luvs!! Enjoy!! Jan

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Karen,

Which things did luvs bring you and which things were from the Antique Mall?

Susie

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

You sure do have some neat things, Karen!!

The frogs are too cute!!

You made out like a bandit!! LOL

~Sandy~

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

What a huge haul! Great stuff! I can certainly see why you're grinning!! ;-)

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    15 years ago

SuzieRose, the 6 photos of gifts from Luvs are titled "Kay's", and then in the description I put more. If you did the slideshow that might not have shown up. Anyway, the first 6 are her's to me, and the others are my purchases at the antique mall.

hugs, Karen

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

me.......... oh my................. ! ! !
    Ms Karen .... I can see how you will be soooo
    busy... decorating and moving stuff around to fit in
    the WONDERFUL ! ! ! ! Gifts.. and Purchases !!!

When they say.... " SHOP TILL YOU DROP ! ! "
    you and your
    Luvs sure know how to do it up RIGHT !!!!!!!!

Beautiful Items... Real Treasures !!!!!!!!!!
    I know that you are just THRILLED !!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Thank you for sharing your story
    and the PICS with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless You !
    SusieSunshine
    (

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Karen,

THANKS SO MUCH!!! Forgive me I have not met Kay. I Loved looking at everything now that I know what's whose. : )

My favorite was the Welcome sign and the golfer. I would have a blast fixin' up the golfer!!!!!

Ya'll did some serious shopping girls. FUN!!!!!

Susie

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Susie, You are right, we haven't really "met" on here. I used to post here allot about two years ago and especially when I was busy making totems, tipsy pots, teacup feeders, etc. but I haven't been making much lately so haven't posted much either.

I mostly hang out on Painting or Holidays lately, but I have checked over here every so often to see what all of you are up to--just don't always leave comments.

I've read some of your posts and enjoyed them very much, you have a neat sense of humor. It's nice to "meet" you. ;o)

Luvstocraft aka Luvs aka Kay

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    15 years ago

SusieRose, just what would you do to my little golfer, LOL?

hugs, Karen

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

luvstocraft, you wouldn't care to come to Wisconsin would you? lol! You look like you make a wonderful house guest! Love all the stuff you found for Karen.

Karen, you certainly have found some awesome buys! I love the Santas you got so cheap and the pretty reindeers. I collect both. Don't you just love antique malls? There is alway so much to see and you can get some very good buys. Thanks for sharing!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Oh, I so enjoyed looking at your "stuff," purplemoon. So cool that you and Luvs met and had a great day together! Happy Junking, ladies! Thanks for sharing your day! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Luna, I've never been to Wisconsin, but have heard it is a lovely state---long ways from So. Calif. however. Thanks for the sweet comment.

Glad you all enjoyed hearing about our day, and hope lots more of you will have the opportunity to meet someday.

Luvs

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Love the cute frogs & other gifts! And that $18 golfing boy is just the bomb! The whippet statue is beautiful too.

Kay, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you either. Susierose and I joined near the same time I think. Last August '08 for me. Good to see you!

Wouldn't it be great if we could plan a get together someday? If anyone has ideas on organizing one, I'd be glad to help! We're so spread out across the country though, might have a be an east coast, midwest, and west coast gathering. Probably impossible, but we can dream! ~tenderlee

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting