Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kudzukween

Anniversary!

kudzukween
15 years ago

Today is our 27th wedding anniversary. I posted photos from way back then, and saw something weird in the photo. LOL Check it out! I made a dozen Hershey's kisses roses and a memory box,too.

Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Comments (13)

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

The roses are really easy arn't they, I usually make them long stemed as I just use old silk flower stems or long wire 18 gauge & after the candy is wrapped & on securely then I go down couple of inches & add a 3 leaf that is 3 leaflets & go down a ways further & add a 2nd. I think that is what the lady that had the pics did. I used red kisses & clear celophone or even plastic wrap. People love to get them, Make cheap quick gifts to take to hospitals, nursing homes, elderly neighbors-male & female, just don't give to someone with blood sugar problem!!!! Read your blog & enjoyed your stories as usual but tell me what are we supposed to see at corner on right hand side of pic of you & Hoss???? So sorry to hear that you lost so much in Katrina. Pics look OK but maybe you could look on line & see if there is way to get them off the glass." Water damage on photos" maybe??? or "Restoration of water damaged photos". I think you & Hoss look great now- you are getting better with age!! Love the pic with your little son, glad it survived!! Happy Anniversary!!! And many many more wonderful years!! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

Happy Anniversary, Kudzukween! Loved the pictures of you and your DH from way back in the day. You make a great looking couple!

I was looking at the image in the corner of your one pic and I saw two people kissing. But after seeing it blown up, I can see where it would look like the picture of the two of you with your son. Pretty freaky stuff, huh?

Thanks for sharing the info on the Hershey kiss roses. I will have to try that sometime.

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Congratulations, Kudzu. I am sending wishes for you to have AT LEAST another 27.

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Congratulations, Kudzu, that's a big milestone. So glad you are happy and with the one you love. I enjoy your blog and am just amazed at all the crafts you do and share with all of us. Luvs

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Happy Anniversary!!!!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Congrats, Kudz! Wish you many, many more GREAT ONES! Jeanne S.

{{gwi:77087}}

• nanagrandma
    15 years ago

I looked and immediately saw "An Angel" who looks like your son's baby pic!

Happy Anniversary!

Sylvia
    NanaGrandma

• susiesunshine
    15 years ago

H A P P Y ~~~~ H A P P Y ~~~~ * H*A*P*P*Y !!!!!
    Anniversary & memories & Future Memories !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing !!!
    God Bless !
    SusieSunshine
    (

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Kudzu, I kept looking at your photo and it just gave me chills (the good kind tho). That is surely your son's face somehow in that "water damage". Incredible, and wonderful.

hugs, Karen

• nonacook
    15 years ago

Happy Anniversary!!!

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Sorry, I'm late, family emergency at the hospital, everythings OK now! Happy late anniversary and yes, I saw a picture of a child in the corner. That was incredible! It gave me chills, too! Hope you had a great anniversary, you done a beautiful job on the roses! How sweet, uh, literally!
    blessings-sherri

• kudzukween
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you all SO much :D

We got an anniversary toy, go check it out! This is the good kind of junk!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Cherry, I did see the child's face in corner & thought I must be imagining it, I kept lookingat the larger stain thinking there must be angel looking 1 way or another. So my 1st thought was right. You do get strange pics!! Are you ever able to know something before it happens? Jan