Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

Happy Day on Shopping Spree before Mayo

nanagrandma
15 years ago

Posted by nanagrandma 9 SouthWest, Calif (My Page) on Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 20:13

;(*_*); I love dangly and bling, how did I do?

Well my dear friends I went shopping today, bought myself some Ugg Boots in black, always wanted them but it hardly ever gets that cold in Calif, but all the teenagers wear them, I feel like a "KID" again.

I bought me jammies at Target they have the best and so comfortable, hot pink and black so I can look "sexy" LOL AND Valentine dangly earrings and black dangly earrings.

And I found the cutest hair clips all 'BLING".

Finally I splurged on "MAC' make-up

Thought I would share my happy day with you all!!

;(*_*);

Sylvia

Con El Favor De Dios

My GK's are visiting me today! Zach, Sophia & Isabella

{{gwi:77150}}

Books my DD sent me along with my new earrings Bling Bling

{{gwi:77151}}

A closeup shot of my Bling

{{gwi:77152}}

Scarf, Socks, Boots, hair clips

{{gwi:77153}}

The whole haul, PJ's and all

{{gwi:77154}}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments (19)

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Wuh-Wee! You are going to be one hot sexy mama!!! I Love your bling earrings and hairclips, cant help it, I'm a redneck girl and I like shiny things!!LOL!! Your boots are THE BOMB and the jammies are 2 cute! I do believe the best thing you got, though, was those darlin, cutie-pie babies!!
    How sweet is that picture! Loved it!
    When do you go to Mayo? Remember, you have a whole tribe of us praying hard for you and we are not just behind you, we will be there with you, in spirit, holding your hand all the way.
    God bless you, my friend-sherri

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

WONDERFUL SHOPPING TRIP !!!!!!! SO GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A GREAT DAY. GOOD FOR YOU.

Lots of sweet Grandbabyloves there with you!!! You are so blessed!

Susie

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Good for you, nanagrandma...looks like you had a GREAT DAY! And you'll be lookin' GOOD!..."dangly and bling"...you hit er' right on the head! Lookin' good! And such beautiful GC!!! Blessings! Jeanne S.

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Operation day is February 12 at Mayo in Rochester, Minn.

Thanks for all your prayers!

Luvya

Sylvia

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Looks like you had a good time! Fun earrings and I like the shawl. That is a shawl isn't it? The fabric with the roses?
    You'll be on my mind on the 12th.
    Your name twin,
    Sylvia

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Hey Sylvia,

I love the bling earrings. Those are really cute. The Grandbabies are beautiful. I think that is your greatest treasure. You are going to be styling at Mayo. Remember that we are all praying for you and here for you anytime you need us. Keep us updated whenever you can.

Micki

• leveta
    15 years ago

Good for you!!!You deserve it all....

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Alright!! What a haul!! You'll be the cat's meow in those new jammies! Love all of your gifts....so nice! Glad that you got to spend time with your grandkids too! We're thinking of you!!

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

I'm so glad you had such a great day and found all those wonderful things!

Your grandkids are gorgeous!! I see you in that middle little cutie!!

Remember you will be in our hearts and prayers while you're away. God bless you!

Can you feel the hug?

Love, Sandy

• aka_strawberrygoat
    15 years ago

you didn't mention their ages...they look about 11, 9 and 7...
    so, what are they?

yep, the ;(*_*); look, matches the earrings....lol

'bling is the thing'....

a lot of us will be thinking of you, on who's birthday is it, Lincoln's..?? one of them, anyway

keep in mind to pamper yourself, through all of this undertaking!

hugs to you...

Becky .(*_*).

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Handsome GS & Lovely GD's the best gifts of course!! Looks likeDD is getting you in a happy mood with those titles!! Lots of bling & pretties for a lovely lady!! The waitng is the worst & so keep busy reading, visiting, sleeping, shopping!!!It will soon be over, besides look at all the new adventures, plane trip to MN. Do you lay over anywhere? Used to go to Salt Lake then on to MN. If you do be sure to check the minute you get off the plane, our flight wasn't up on the board & we were to have an hour layover, but I went to attendent & said, I don't see our flight, she asked the # & said it was just leaving & she called to have them hold it while we all ran down there. Wow!! So 1st thing is to check to see & be sure when next flight is leaving. Also check before you go the night before to be sure you are on the flight out in morning & confirm when you are ready to leave MN to come home(night before) That flight we raced to gave us peanuts so from early morning to midafternoon all we got were peanuts. I sent my son off with Keebler's Club crackers & my homemade cookies. He had to drink the cranberry juice before he got on as they don't allow that. So you need some snacks that won't spoil!! Oh, they charge for each suitcase checked so most people take a softside bag on wheels & put it in over head bins. I think you are aware no metal nailfiles,pocketknives,knitting needles etc. Anything that could be a weapon, lighters etc. Sounds like you will be ready for the snow, ice, windchill,etc. How about driving, going by cab or renting a car. I think the main rules are go slow if road isn't salted or sanded & don't brake fast, if you skid I think you go with it until you can slowly move the wheel to get things right again. Somebody give them some driving pointers, I'm a lot rusty it's been 45 yrs. since I drove on snow & ice. It's nice around St Paul, MInneapolis & Rochester I had BIL at White Bear Lake & it was nice. YOu'll enjoy the scenery & you can give us a full report on what you think of snow when you get home!!!LOL Jan

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Zack is 10, Sophia is 7 and Isabella is 11! Thank you of course grandma thinks they are beautiful but best of all they are very sweet and loving, couldn't give me enough hugs and kisses.

My Isabella is a photographer and she entered one of her photos in a contest at school and she went all the way up to Orange County, but she didn't win, and her brother Zach says" Grandma the judges don't understand digital photography art they were really old, like 70" I said but Mijito grandma is almost 70 and my darling GS says, but grandma you are way cool"

I alway tell them I love you everything!

Con el favor de dios
    Sylvia

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Oh what cute grandkids! My GS is named Zach also. He & his bro Oscar are my pride and joy. Sophia & Isabella are beautiful little ladies, I love their names too.

The gloves and boots will be perfect, those are really nice boots! And the earrings & scarves are adorable. Are those polka dot knee socks or tights? Great photos!

Thinking of you every day. I know the road ahead is uncertain and scary. Your faith will carry you through. You and your family remain in my prayers. ~tenderlee

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

Glad you had such a good day. Everything is great especially the grandchildren! Love the boots and the earrings. You will rock that place!
    kathy

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

I love everything too. My niece is a teenager and she has some Ugg boots too(-: So you are really cool now(-:

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Ohhhh...Ugg boots...you lucky girl you!! All four of my daughters AND all of my granddaughters have them. I want some too!!

What a great compliment from your granddaughter!! Makes you feel so good!!

One day when my daughter and granddaughter were here, 15 yr. old Torey was talking about something that she didn't want her other grandmother to know. Her mother said, "But Nana (That's me!) knows!" Torey said, "Mom, that's different...Nana's cool!" I was thrilled to hear she felt that way!!

I'm glad your grand kids are keeping you young too! It's great!!

Old isn't an age...it's a frame of mind...and we'll always be young, Sylvia!! LOL

{{gwi:77155}}

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

What awesome finds! It looks like you'll be all set for Valentine's Day with your red and pink. I love that scarf/shawl with the flowers on it. All the jewelry is very pretty. But I had to crack up at the title of that one book ... Stop Dressing Your Six Year Old like a Skank! lol!

Your grandkids are darling. The girls are so pretty (like their grandma) and your grandson is so handsome! I think that would be a wonderful picture of them to take with you to the hospital.

Let's hope you won't need those Ugg boots except to keep your feet and legs warm. Knock on wood ... we haven't had any big snow storms up here lately. I think you will be shocked by how quickly the streets are cleared up during and after a snowstorm. Four inches might shut down the city of London, England but it's just a light dusting around here!

Sunnyca gave a lot of great motherly advice. If you have a car with front wheel drive or all wheel drive, you'll be okay especially with anti-lock brakes (ABS). Hopefully we won't get much snow while you are at Mayo so you won't have to worry. Minnesota is also great about having skywalks from building to building so you can travel for blocks without going outside. Someone put their thinking cap on! lol!

The one thing you will want to watch for is walking on icy or snow covered sidewalks. I know a lot of people who have gotten some nasty bruises from falls ... myself included! Your Ugg boots will help you with that though.

Let's hope you bring along some of that California sunshine with you!

• flybonnie
    14 years ago

i like earing,wonderfull.But i got a ugg boots web. www.shoesbybuy.com You will find some nice you like.flykitty2009@hotmail.com

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Wow looking thru and saw my posts before my Feb cvancaer surgery, May check up was fine, I am going for my Nov checkup and I am feeling very positive and as always your prayers are what sustained me and of course my beautiful Tree decorated with all your love. Thank you all and especially Micki who put it all together. And here is sending prayers to all who need them don't we all need prayers all the time! ;)

God Bless

Sylvia

Sponsored